How to get Aadhar Card Updated
Aadhar Card provided by the UIDAI has become one of the most important documents of proof for being a citizen of India. There might be instances when you want to update the information on your Aadhar card, for that very purpose you would need a mobile number because the authentication process will take place through your mobile number. Some of us may not know the need for the Aadhar card while taking it and many errors may creep into our card. People often search for aadhar card correction online without mobile number as well as with phone number. In this articles, you’ll discover the various procedure to update your aadhar card. All the Banks have made it mandatory to link the individual’s bank accounts with their Aadhar card. There are two ways to do so :
Aadhar Card Update Offline :
This needs to be done offline as you haven’t registered the mobile number with Aadhar to receive the OTP. Follow the steps given below:
- Visit your nearest Aadhar center and get the Aadhar card correction form.
- Fill the form and give it back to them along with the copy of your Aadhar card and any identity proof like PAN, identity card etc.
- Follow the procedures the bio-metric details verification like thumb impression, etc.
- They will provide an acknowledgment slip and mobile number will be added within 2–5 days.
Aadhar card correction online with mobile number:
All you have to do is to follow the simple steps in order to make the aadhar card correction online with mobile number.
- Click on the official site of SSUP UIDAI: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Enter Verification Text mentioned on the page.
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill it and click submit button.
- Now you will on Data Update Request.
- Choose the appropriate option which you want to change.
- Click on Submit.
- Now correct the details accordingly either your Name, Gender, DOB, Address, Mobile Number or Email Id.
- Click on Submit Update Request.
- Now upload your supportive documents.
- Depending on the information to be updated, upload original scanned (with color scanner) copies of supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List.
- Name Correction/Update: Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
- Date of Birth Correction: Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
- Address Corrections/Change: Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
- Email ID, Mobile and Gender Change: No documents Required to be submitted for Mobile and Gender correction.
- This is the last step here you have to choose the BPO service you can choose any of the bpo service mentioned on the site. You can see this option only after uploading the documents accordingly. You can note down your Update Request Number (URN) for future reference.
Aadhar Card Correction Offline without mobile number :
But, there might be several aadhar card holders who have not updated or registered their mobile number and because of that they are unable to make a correction in aadhaar card and want to know how to correct aadhar card online without mobile number? If you are one of those who is looking for the way to get your aadhar card correction Offline without mobile number then do follow this very post. You may need to update these details in your Aadhar Card online without your mobile number:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email Id
Aadhar card correction online without mobile number :
There is no such option to update Aadhar Card online without mobile number, thus to make updates in your Aadhar Card you need to register mobile number. So, first register your mobile number on Aadhar Card and then make updates to your Aadhar Card. To register your mobile number and update your Aadhar Card the steps have been written above.
How to update Aadhar card by visiting an Enrolment centre
When it comes to updating the Aadhar card, one can also do successfully by visiting the Aadhar enrolment centre at any time. All you need to do is follow the essential steps without skipping it. Yes, make sure to follow the steps discussed below.
- First of all, it is necessary for you to fill the Aadhar correction form.
- All you need to do is checking the information which is entered valid or not.
- Once the above process is over, the make sure to get self-attested copies related to proofs which are validating the update request.
- Now, you need to submit the form along with the respective documents in general.
- Well, the applicant will be charging Rs.25 when you visit the enrolment centre in terms of updating or handling the correction.
These are the steps that you need to follow when it comes to updating the Aadhar card by just visiting the Enrolment centre.