Video download to get aadhar number by name
Retrieve your Aadhar number by name within seconds
Nowadays, situations are such that you need to provide your identity details every now and then. Among all such ID cards which are issued from the government, aadhar card is one the most common and the most reliable among them. After you have appeared for the bio-metric and have fulfilled all the registration process formalities, you need to wait for the government to deliver your aadhar card to your postal address or you can get your aadhar number by name and download it from the official website of UIDAI. For the convenience of the people, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) lets them to get hold of their aadhar number even before the aadhar card is physically delivered to them.
You can download e-aadhar from the official website of UIDAI. You might be wondering how you can get your e-aadhar from the internet. Well, you can search aadhar number by name. All you need to do is to follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- From the left pane, Select the option “Aadhar Number” under the head “You want to retrieve your lost”
- Now fill in the details like
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- After you have filled the above details, you have to enter the Captcha code/ security code as mentioned in the box.
- Click on “Send One Time Password”
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number which you gave while getting registered for Aadhar Card.
- Fill the OTP in the required field for verification purpose.
- Click on Verify OTP.
- Now you will get your aadhar card in the PDF file which you can download and can print it.
This is how you can search Aadhar number by name. If you have lost your aadhar number or if you are waiting for your aadhar card then you can follow the above mentioned steps and can easily get your Aadhar number by name. It is to be noted that if you are a newly registered person in UIDAI and if you are waiting for the Aadhar card to be delivered to you for the first time then the above procedure will be allowed only after a span of one month because that’s when e-aadhar is available for download. It takes about one month’s time to download the e-aadhar card. Until then you can keep checking your aadhar status online.
There are several features like you can find aadhar card number from your mobile number or name, aadhar update facility, check aadhar card status, aadhar card download, etc. which makes Aadhar card to be the most flexible identity card till date. Easy aadhar update and retrieval process is something that makes Aadhar card to be the most commonly used identity proof. Apply for your aadhar card today so that you can also become a part of UIDAI database. In the coming days, the importance of aadhar card will increase manifolds and in such events if you’ll behaving aadhar card then you can overcome several legal difficulties which you might have to face otherwise.
Download Aadhar with Aadhar number
- At first, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now, you need to do is search for the tab “My Aadhar” which is available at the top left of the display screen. Here you can also witness the option “Download Aadhar” to tap on it.
- By following the section “I have” below, you need to choose “Aadhar number”.
- Make sure to enter the 12 digit aadhar number and now choose the option “Masked Aadhar”, if you don’t need to display full digits of respective Aadhar number.
- After the above process is completed, you need to enter the captcha verification code and proceed further to tap on “Send OTP” option in order to get OTP on registered number.
- Now, enter the OTP received on mobile number.
- At last, complete the survey and tap on the option “Verify and download” to download Aadhar card.