The most sophisticated identification system in the world, Aadhar, has encompassed the entire nation. Only 1% of the Indian population yet remains that hasn’t applied for aadhar as yet. All you need to do is to arrange for an appointment at an aadhar enrolment centre in your area and you need to get yourself registered for the Aadhar card after which you can get Aadhar card by number download or you can get your Aadhar card download by name.
Aadhar card by number download made easy with these simple steps
Once you have been through the biometrics and ancillary registration processes, you need to wait until the time your Aadhar card is mailed to you on your postal address. You can either wait for your Aadhar card or you can make your way to the World Wide Web and can opt for Aadhar card by number download option.
In the former procedure, you need to wait for 60 to 90 days for the Aadhar card to be delivered to you on your address. By opting for Aadhar card form download pdf, you can download it from the internet as the soft copy of your Aadhar card is made available for downloading within one month from the date of registration.
In case you want to go for Aadhar card by number download then you need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to download the online copy of your Aadhar card. Following are the steps:
- Click here to visit the page for downloading your aadhar card
- Out of the two options available (Enrolment ID and Aadhar), select Aadhar
- Now you need to provide some basic details like
- Aadhar Number
- Full Name
- Pin Code
- Now you need to type the security code and as mentioned in the box
- Select the option Get One Time Password
- Type the OTP that you received n your mobile number in the box mentioned below
- Click on Validate & Download option
- You will get your aadhar PDF file that you need to download and save it to your system
This is how aadhar card download by number process is executed. It is better to download the PDF file as this file is available for download within a month’s time from the date of registration. If you are waiting for the hard copy of Aadhar Card to be downloaded to your system then you need to wait for up to 90 days for the card to be physically delivered to your address. Aadhar card by number download option saves you a lot of time as you can get access to your aadhar card sooner and can use it wherever required. The entire UID system has been so designed so as to make it easy for the people to register for aadhar card, get their aadhar card (e aadhar card download) and update their aadhar card as and when necessary to avoid any difficulty in the future. It depends on you whether you want to download the aadhar card by your aadhar number or by enrolment ID given to you when you went through the biometric process at the aadhar center.
Download Aadhar card by Aadhar number
If you are looking forward to download and proceed further to print e-Aadhar card online, then it is necessary for you to follow all the steps discussed below. Make sure to follow all the steps without skipping it.
- You need to visit the Aadhar official site
- Now, tap on the option “Download Aadhar”
- Choose Aadhar option which is under the section “I Have”
- Make sure to enter 12 digit aadhar numbers and choose the option “Masked Aadhar” if you don’t want to display full aadhar numbers.
- Now, you need to enter captcha verification code.
- You need to enter captcha verification code and tap on the option “Send OTP” in order to get OTP on registered number.
- It is necessary for you to enter the one time password which is received on your number.
- After the above process is done, make sure to complete the survey and tap on “Verify and download” in order to download eAadhar card.