Video guide gor Aadhar card check by name
Aadhar card check by name – An easy way to download your aadhar card
Once you are done with the process of getting yourself enrolled for aadhar card, you need to wait for few weeks or even for a month or two before getting hold of your aadhar card. But today not many people have either patience or time to wait for their card. There are number of options available for Aadhar card check by name, you can get your Aadhar card download by name even before it is delivered to your address. The option to download e-aadhar can help you in quoting your aadhar number wherever you need to quote it without even waiting for the card to be delivered to your address.
All you need to do is to keep checking the Aadhar card check by name on the internet and when the status shows that your aadhar card is ready for downloading then you can download it.
Steps to follow during Aadhar card check by name
In order to check Aadhar status by name you need to go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Mention the Enrolment ID which you got during the registration process.
- Type in the Security code which has been mentioned in the security box
- Click on “Check Status”
- The status of your aadhar number / aadhar card will be shown on the screen.
For the purpose of aadhar card check by name, you would need the enrolment slip given to you. The enrolment number and the date and time mentioned on the enrolment slip will be used in order to view the aadhar status. The aadhar status will show whether your aadhar number has been generated or not and whether it is now available for download or not. If your aadhar status shows that your aadhar card is available for download then you can download it. Downloading it from the internet saves you a lot of time which otherwise you would have wasted waiting for the aadhar card to be delivered to your address.
So, make sure that you do have enrolment slip safely with you otherwise you won’t be able to view the aadhar status and consequently you won’t be able to download it. Just log on to the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) so that you can get a link to check aadhar status. If you have not applied for your aadhar card as yet then apply for the aadhar number at the earliest. Make sure that you have all the documents required for applying for aadhar card. Visit your nearest aadhar enrolment center and fill up the aadhar form or you can follow a procedure for aadhar card apply online. With each passing day, the importance of aadhar card is also increasing. As far as the steps of the government are concerned, it is clearly visible that in the near future people would be required to quote their aadhar number quite often at important places. So, make sure that you have your aadhar number and you are well prepared beforehand. Visit the official website of UIDAI and apply for your aadhar card by taking an appointment at your nearest aadhar enrolment center.
Check Aadhar card status using UIDAI portal
- Navigate to official site related to UIDAI
- By following the homepage, it is necessary for you to tap on the link “Check Aadhar status” that is available under the head Get Aadhar.
- Once the above process is over, then you need to enter the enrolment number along with date/time and essential details as per the instruction. Now, all you need to do is tap on the option “Check status button”. Now, the EID will be mentioned over the top of acknowledgment slip.
- At last, you will witness the aadhar card status which is displayed on your screen.
- So, in order to enroll when it comes to Aadhar card, then it is necessary for you to apply in person for checking the status and get it in hand. Well, you don’t need to visit anywhere. Yes, without any issues, you can get an opportunity to check status of aadhar card from home itself.