Hailing from Chennai if you want to check your Aadhaar card status of Tamil Nadu anywhere else in India then visit the Aadhar’s official website, UIDAI to check whether your Aadhaar card has been generated or not.
How to Conduct Aadhaar Card Status Check online for Tamil Nadu?
Be Tamil Nadu or any other state in India, conducting Aadhaar card status check online is no more difficult on UIDAI’s official website. Have a look at the easiest Aadhaar Card status checking procedure being mentioned below.
- Keep in hands the enrollment slip or its 14 digit EID (enrollment ID), enrollment date and enrollment timing
- Visit official website of UIDAI, click here and click on ‘Check Aadhaar Status’.
You can also click at the link, Click here to check by reaching straight on web page to check the status of your recently enrolled Aadhaar.
- Enter the 14 digit EID in one box while the date and time of enrollment in another, copying from enrollment slip.
- Enter the security code displayed in another box.
- Now click on box, ‘Check Status’.
Following the above mentioned procedure you can now go for Aadhaar card status check online in or out of Tamil Nadu easily. But can we retrieve enrollment ID (EID) that has been lost somewhere else. Can we retrieve our respective EID for the Aadhaar card status check online? The answer is ‘yes’ provided you have your mobile number registered with you.
How to Retrieve Lost EID for Aadhaar Card?
Checking the status of a newly generated Aadhaar card even more than 60 days after has got to make you anxious provided you have lost enrollment slip or EID. But you can retrieve even the lost EID and hence can make easily the Aadhaar Card Status Check Online, taking the following steps.
- Visit the Home page of UIDAI and click on ‘Aadhaar Card Status’.
- Click on ‘retrieve EID/UID’ on reaching the ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ page,
visit directly on the respective page by clicking here Select anyone option from EID and UID.
- Type your name used in Aadhaar enrollment.
- Enter your mobile number or email registered/enrolled with Aadhaar.
- Enter the security code, mentioned in another box.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’. An one time password (OTP) would be delivered on your registered mobile number or the email address.
- Enter respective one time password (OTP) and click on ‘Verify OTP’.
If you think that your issues is not resolved then call at the toll free aadhar card Tamil Nadu customer care number 1947
Within a few seconds you will manage to get your EID on your registered mobile of email address.