Hailing from Punjab, a prosperous agricultural state in India, if you want to check actual status of Aadhar Card which you’ve recently enrolled for then taking a few steps would help you confirm whether your Aadhaar card has been generated or not. It is important to mention over here that Aadhaar is not a region or state centric document but a 12 digit biometric identity card valid for entire India as an authentic ID proof of Indian citizens.
Essential Things Needed for Aadhar Card Status Check Online Punjab
You should have in your possession enrollment slip issued by the local registration centre after enrollment. The enrollment slip bears 28 digit enrollment number which in case has got missing the registered mobile number remains the only option which you must have with you.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online in Punjab with Enrollment Slip?
If you have with you UIDAI-generated enrollment slip or 28 digit Enrollment ID then then you can check the Aadhar Card Status within a few seconds of time by taking a few steps one by one.
- Visit official portal or website of UIDAI i.e.
- Select first column, “Aadhaar Enrollment” and scroll down to click on“Check Aadhaar Status” [It will take you on next page]
- Enter 28 digit Enrolment number (14 digit Enrolment ID in one box and 14 digit enrolment timing details in another box)
- Enter the security Code shown in adjacent box
- Click on “Check Status”
This is how you can check online Aadhar Card Status for Punjab and other states of India.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online in India without Enrolment Number?
After getting themselves enrolled maximum number of citizens do not bother to keep their Enrolment Slip safely in their possession. Such kind of carelessness on a part of enrolled candidates emerges as an impediment depriving them of checking whether their Aadhaar card has been generated with a 12 digit Aadhaar Number being allotted to them. It is a three-month long period announced officially by UIDAI that forces enrolled members to go for Aadhar Card Status Check Online that needs them to furnish Enrolment slip or 28 digit enrolment number. But UIDAI has eased further checking Aadhar Card Status Online with registered mobile. In simple words you should have at hands your mobile phone registered during the enrolment with Aadhaar. Have a look at how to go for Aadhar Card Status Check Online for Punjab and other states of India.
- Visit official website of UIDAI i.e.
- Select first column,“Aadhaar Enrollment” and scroll down to click on “Check Aadhaar Status” [It will take you over to next page]
- Click on “Retrieve Lost EID/UID”. It will require your mobile number registered at the time of Enrolment.
- Enter your same name as mentioned on enrollment form Aadhaar
- Enter your Email or Mobile Number (registered during Aadhaar enrollment)
- Enter four digit security code, displayed in nearby box
- Click on “Send OTP” [The registered mobile number will receive the OTP]
- Enter the OTP
- Click on “Verify OTP”
This is how you can check status of Aadhaar Card without Enrollment Slip or Enrollment Number.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Aadhar Card Status Check Online Punjab