- Owned, developed and maintained completely by privately body this website should not be construed, in any manner, governed by UIDAI or any government authority.
- The content posted on this website has been generated going through the UIDAI’s official website and other online sources.
- We have made the best of our efforts to provide accurate information on Aadhaar but our content should yet not be construed as legally factual or be exploited in any kind of legal dispute.
- The users should verify themselves to their satisfaction consulting professional experts, UIDAI officials or other government departments concerned, provided they come across any kind of ambiguity or inconsistency of the fact.
- Under no circumstances/situations will this website be liable for any expense, loss or damage, whatsoever, caused to the user/s.
- Our terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Any dispute arising under the terms and conditions mentioned here shall be the subject to the jurisdiction of Court.
Home / Terms & Conditions