How to check Aadhaar card status online Maharashtra
Aadhaar Cards, today, is a medium to identify an individual as Indian civilians. It contains a 12 digit unique number for the issuers. Aadhar card is only available for Indian residents. This venture is carried out by the organization which goes with name of Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI) in India. Apart from the 12 digit unique number; Aadhar Card carries the Card holder’s biometric and demographic information. This article focuses on how to check Aadhaar card status online Maharashtra. The current status of an individual’s Aadhaar card can be seen or rather, determined simply by using the official website or portal of UIDAI; the same organization mentioned above. The procedure becomes quite effortless if the following steps are followed.
Simple Steps to check Aadhaar card status online Maharashtra
The status of your Aadhaar card can be seen online in Maharashtra through UIDAI’s status checking service in the following manner.
- First, visit the official website
- Once you enter the above website link in your search engine, you will be brought to a page where you have to check the status of your Aadhaar card.
- The dialog box showcases various fill-in fields for the user. The first one to come up is the Enrolment ID. The user is asked to enter the Enrolment ID allotted to them.
- The next field involves entering the Date and Time for the same purpose. The format is like this:- dd/mm/yyyy and it can be the format of hh:mm:ss. You can have a look and choose to fill in the related information accordingly.
- Lastly, the user is directed to the page where he or she is asked to enter the security code being displayed in the screen. The space provided near it has to be filled with the relevant security code shown.
- It is quite a rare case where the individual is unable to either view or read the security code being showcased on the concerned page. In case you face a similar issue, its best for you to select on ‘Try Another’ option displayed along the same page and yet another code is displayed for your convenience. Now, you enter another security code displayed online. You can now carry out your task. It’s best to check all the entered detail beforehand so that no issue is faced afterwards. So, when you have entered the security code; do check all the related details you have entered.
- Once you are satisfied, you can select the ‘Check Status’ option given.
Only after following the above measures, you would be able to check the status of your Aadhaar. You can see the enrolment number on the acknowledgement slip and that would be of 14 digits. Date and time can also been seen on it. These constitute your Enrolment ID.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to check Aadhar card Status online in Maharashtra
You may also interested to read: How to check aadhar card status online in Punjab