Downloading Aadhaar card is easy but without card number it has got to turn into a herculean task which a large number of Aadhaar users do encounter oftentimes and this is what enhances the significance of learning tricks, how to download Aadhaar Card without UID or EID number. We are sharing the easiest solution revealing online Aadhar card download by name. So if unfortunately you’ve lost your Aadhaar Card somewhere else and can’t even recall its number then downloading E version of respective Aadhaar card by name will remain the only option left before you. So go through the Aadhaar card downloading procedure using the name.
Easy process for downloading aadhar card by name
Nowadays, the biggest proof of identity or address is Aadhar Card. The Government of India has so far been successful in enrolling 99% of the Indian population in UID system. But still, there are millions of people who haven’t applied for Aadhar card. If you are also one among them then you must apply for the Aadhar card at the earliest. The Government of India has been strictly laying stress on people to apply for Aadhar card. The schemes are also so designed by the Government so as to facilitate the people to apply for Aadhar card.
In order to apply for the Aadhar card you can download the Aadhar enrolment form and can submit it to the nearest Aadhar enrolment center. After doing this, you need to wait for the Aadhar card to be available online for downloading. You can download it after a month has passed from such submission of enrolment forms. First of all, you need to check Aadhar card status enquiry in order to know about the status of your Aadhar card. Once the Aadhar card status shows that the Aadhar card is ready for download then you can begin with Aadhar card download by name. You can either opt for Aadhar card download by name or by Aadhar Number.
If you are up for Aadhar card download by name then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Log on to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Then you need to select (I have) either Enrolment ID or Aadhar option
- Now you need to fill in the required details like Enrolment ID, Name, Pin code
- Enter the Security Code and your Mobile Number.
- Now click on Get One Time Password. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP for verification purposes.
- Click on Validate and Download.
After these steps, your process for Aadhar card download by name will be finished and you can download your Aadhar card. It is important for you to have your enrolment number because without it you won’t be able to download your Aadhar card. In case you have lost your enrolment number then you can get it as well on the internet.
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth from Aadhar website has been made easy by the Government. If you are waiting for your Aadhar card to be delivered to your postal address then you should check your Aadhar status on the website and if it is available for download then you must download it for your convenience. The delivery of Aadhar card to your home can take up to two months whereas the option for e Aadhar card download is available within one month of enrolment. So, if you are in need of providing Aadhar card somewhere as a proof of identity or address then you can do it so by downloading it from the internet for the time being and then you can wait for the physical delivery of Aadhar card to your postal address.
How to Download Aadhar without Card Number & Mobile?
This is a vigorous problem many Aadhaar card bearers face today. In such situation the individuals should first try to recover their missing mobile number. In case it can’t be recovered, they should take following steps to download E Aadhaar Card online.
- Update you Aadhaar Account – There are two options – Online Update and Offline Update.
- For offline update you will have to fill up a form and send it through courier to the HQ of UIDAI, mentioning your new mobile number and submitting documents for substantiating your identity
- Under online Aadhaar update the individual is required to visit local enrollment center where new mobile number is registered biometrically verifying the person’s identity. Updating Aadhaar account with new mobile number registered takes 60 to 90 days. But you can verify its status online.
- Once your new mobile number is registered in the database of Aadhaar, downloading the card online becomes easier under the self service of Aadhaar.
[Note: Mobile Number is must for updating and downloading Aadhaar card. The OTP verifies the genuineness of registered individuals. So be it Aadhaar card download by name or by Aadhaar number the mobile is required to be used mandatory.]