- 1 Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
Do you want to download the E version of your Aadhaar without Aadhaar number by name? Go through the content penned on how to download Aadhaar card by name. If you think Aadhaar can be downloaded by DOB you are wide off the mark. You should reconsider the whole of the procedure of downloading Aadhaar card to get rid of the confusion of downloading Aadhaar card by name and date of birth.
Let it be made clear that Aadhaar can be downloaded only by name and mobile number registered during Aadhaar enrollment but not by date of birth (DOB). So questions of Aadhaar card download by name and date of birth don’t arise and so has no any sense. But you can update your date of birth under the Aadhaar Card Updation with substantiating documents.
Can Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth (DOB)?
The Aadhaar card though can be downloaded by name and mobile number of individually registered with Aadhaar the date of birth (DOB) has no role to play in Aadhaar card download. Aadhaar number is a must for downloading Aadhaar Card which in the case is found missing then retrieving the Aadhaar Number becomes a precondition. So firstly retrieve online your Aadhaar number through your name and mobile number registered during the enrollment.
In other words, the Aadhaar can be downloaded (even if lost) by name of Aadhaar Cardholder/enrolled Individual provided he has in possession his registered mobile number/email address. As far as the date of birth is concerned it has nothing to do with Aadhaar Card download. Date of birth is only the matter of updation just like gender update, address update, change of name, mobile number update, etc. Except for the name and registered mobile number, you should not think of downloading Aadhaar card by any other information like DOB.
Significance of Name for Downloading Aadhaar card
In case an Aadhaar Card is lost and enrolled-individual can’t recall even its number then his name and mobile number registered with Aadhaar (UIDAI) are needed for downloading the Aadhaar card. By name and mobile number, the Aadhaar Number is retrieved that paves the way for online Aadhaar card download.
Taking cognizance of a large number of complaints pouring in from all over the country regarding missing of Aadhaar card, the UIDAI has introduced online EID/UID Aadhaar number retrieving service to help both enrolled and un enrolled individuals to download their Aadhaar card and monitor status. If your Aadhaar card has been lost you can get downloaded it by retrieving Aadhaar Number, using your name and mobile number any time anywhere else online as per your convince.
Download Aadhaar Card by Name & Registered Mobile Number
Let it be clarified over here again that we need Aadhaar number only to download Aadhaar card which we should firstly retrieve. If you’ve been issued Aadhaar Card already which you have lost and can’t recall even its number then you should focus on retrieving Aadhaar number by your name and mobile number registered during the enrollment for Aadhaar. Those enrolled recently with Aadhaar also can monitor its status and thus retrieve Aadhaar number, if their enrolment slip is goes missing using their name and mobile number under the ‘Aadhaar updation’. On retrieving Aadhaar number anyone else can download Aadhaar card easily. But make sure that you have with you the registered mobile number for receiving one time password (OTP) to download Aadhaar card.
How to Retrieve Aadhaar Number & Download Aadhaar Card by Name?
Don’t get confused with ‘how to Aadhaar card download by name and date of birth’. You can download Aadhar card only with Aadhaar Number. If you do not have Aadhaar card or its number then you should contemplate on retrieving firstly the Aadhaar number by your name and mobile number registered with Aadhaar. Have a look at retrieving the Aadhaar number by name and downloading Aadhaar card.
- Visit official website of UIDAI or click on here
- Select ‘Aadhaar Enrollment’ option
- Click on ‘Retrieve Lost UID/EID’ or click on here
- Tick on UID or EID option. [UID is meant for the newly enrolled candidates whose Enrolment is under process while EID signifies registered members (who have been issued the Aadhaar card).]
- Enter your complete name as mentioned during Aadhaar enrollment
- Enter Email or mobile number registered during the enrollment
- Enter the security code as mentioned in another box
- Click on ‘Send OTP’ (your email or mobile will receive the OTP)
- Enter the OTP (one time password)
- Click on ‘verify OTP’.
And this is how you can retrieve your Aadhaar number to download Aadhaar card by your name and mobile number.
Download Aadhar card using Name and DOB
- Firstly, visit the UIDAI site www.uidai.gov.in
- By following the home page, you need to tap on the option “My Aadhar”
- Now, navigate to sub menu “Aadhar Services”
- Tap on the Forgotten UID/EID
- Well, you will be redirected to the web page where it is necessary for you to fill the details which are personal as well.
- Now, you need to check the box which is against the option like Aadhar No based on the requirement.
- All you need to do is fill the respective fields which are mainly offered on the form along with name as well as registered mobile number or you can go ahead with registered email address.
- Make sure to fill the captcha verification field by following the picture which contains captacha and proceed further to tap on the button “Send OTP”.
- Now OTP will be sent your mobile number which is mainly registered with UIDAI.
- Make sure to enter the OTP and tap on the button “Verify and Download”.
- After the successful verification of OTP, Aadhar can be downloaded.
You can also interested to read: how to find aadhar card status by name
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to find aadhar card status by name