You can download Aadhaar card without the enrollment number a procedure, akin to using mobile number registered/enrolled with Aadhaar. Go through the simple way to download Aadhaar card if you have lost the registered mobile number of yours.
With increasing significance of Aadhaar all across India bringing all the services and beneficial schemes under its monolithic ambit every Indian has indispensably got to enroll for Aadhaar saving online personal biometric information. After enrollment the Aadhaar card is generated by UIDAI and sent straight to the address of enrolled individual. The Aadhaar is downloaded on UIDAI’s official website to be accessed from any part of the world.
But Aadhaar card cannot be downloaded without the registered mobile number required for receiving one time
pass word (OTP). But there are some specific procedures with which the Aadhaar card can be downloaded even
without the registered mobile number which receives the one time password (OTP). But missing or replacing by
another one your current mobile number, registered with Aadhaar, becomes a hurdle for downloading Aadhaar
card. How in such situation can the Aadhaar card be downloaded is being furnished over here.
Click on https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-ui and mention your email if you do not want to register your mobile
number with the Aadhaar during enrollment. The verification message during Aadhaar enrollment or registration is sent directly to the registered email by UIDAI that helps in downloading the Aadhaar card even without mobile number registered….
As the mobile number is required for verification it should be mentioned as a precondition during the Aadhaar enrollment. If you’ve failed to mention it or have lost it somewhere else even after being registered with Aadhaar
then you should use your email to receive verification code or OTP.
Can Aadhaar Card Be Downloaded without MobileNumber?
Frankly speaking the answer is no. The Aadhaar card though can be updated both online (UIDAI portal) and offline (by postal address), the card cannot be downloaded without a registered mobile number or email. Even for the E Aadhaar a registered mobile number is must as it receives verification code/OTP on respective number or email.
How to Download Aadhaar Card without Mobile Number/Email?
Downloading Aadhaar card without a mobile number or email, whether registered or unregistered, is impossible.
There is one time password sent to the mobile number to for verification. Following are a few options of downloading Aadhaar card without the registered mobile.
Update Aadhaar online by Visiting Aadhaar Enrollment Center
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment/update Center with your Aadhaar Number.
- Update your mobile with another one (new mobile) or register new email. It would be accomplished by scanning your fingers and eyes at the respective enrollment center.
- Once you update your mobile number you will be able to download the Aadhaar card with your newly enrolled mobile number or email ID. But it may take 30 to 90 days period to update.
Update Aadhaar Number/Email offline by Postal Request
- Click here to download update form
- Fill up form, mentioning your mobile number/email ID, changed address (if any) with self-attested documentary proofs to updates request. Once yo update your profile, you would be able to download the Aadhaar card without any problem as the newly registered number or email of yours would receive OTP and all types of verification messages including for the download.
- Send the form to anyone of the following addresses –
- Post Box Number – 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh 480001
- Post Box Number – 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034
How to Get Enrollment Information without Mobile Number?
Despite getting enrolled for Aadhaar card if the registered number of yours is lost then following steps you should
take to download Aadhaar card without the respective mobile number enrolled.
- Visit UIDAI portal and click over ‘Get E Aadhaar’ option OR
- You may directly click on http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for option, “I’ve Enrollment/Registered ID”.
- Moving onto next step, enter ID and Aadhaar registration date of enrollment receipt.
- Write your name as mentioned in Aadhaar entering local area PIN.
- Mention one mobile number for OTP (even any unregistered one)
- Now enter OTP in a box
- Click on ‘download’ to validate your account
- You will come across a PDF file of Aadhaar which you must save on your android mobile through an app or PC tool.
You can also see How to get E-Aadhar card pdf password.
comment below if you have any queries regarding download aadhaar card without enrollment number.