DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE FOR AADHAR ENROLLMENT/ UPDATE FORM PDF: The use of aadhaar cards has become very essential lately. Almost every individual in India possesses such a card which signifies their identification prove as an Indian citizen. The population starting from new born to senior citizen has their own unique identification card which is also known as aadhaar card. There is a continuous requirement of Aadhaar almost in every sector and services.
Since government had made it compulsory for every individual to have such an identification proof, the new updates are being launched by the UIDAI and the government both. These new launches and services offered by the UIDAI with respect of aadhaar card are for the convenience of netizens. They have tried to make every update within the reach of your fingertips. Now from your desktop or PC or mobile an individual is able to avail various benefits that they have been offering.
The Unique Identification Authority of India promoted the Aadhaar card via their regulation and guidelines. They had launched various schemes which can only be availed by the Aadhaar card holder or to be more precise, these schemes are easy to avail when an individual is having aadhaar card. One of the most important point to remember is that, the aadhaar must always have an updated information of the card holder un order to prove your real identity.
The UIDAI has especially provided numerous options to update the aadhaar card with a minimal fee attached with it. There is a certificate for aadhaar enrollment which will help to update the necessary information an individual requires updating.
What is Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form?
So, if you are an indian and you go for enrolment of Aadhaar card or you want to update your Aadhaar card then you should have a proof of identity. But What if someone has not any POI? Can he get enrolled for Aadhaar?
Yes, he/she can also apply for enrolment/update of Aadhaar card by using certificate for Aadhaar enrolment/update form as POI. Here is how it works.
Aadhaar enroment certificate form is an empty form that you need to download and print. Then you need to fill the form correctly and make sure there’s no overwriting on the form. Get your form signed by Gazetted Officer or MP or MLA or MLC or Tehsildar. That’s it now that form will act as proof of Identity for enrolment or update of Aadhaar card.
Uses of UIDAI standard certificate format
You can use certificate for enrolment/update form signed by Gazetted Officer or MP or MLA or MLC or Tehsildar for multiple purposes.
- You can use this certificate as proof of Identity for new enrolment.
- UIDAI standard certificate format can also be used as address proof to update address on Aadhaar card.
- This certificate can also be used to update personal information like DOB, gender, name etc.
From either of the two platforms an individual can download the certificate and attach it with the correction form.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE FOR ADHAA ENROLLMENT/ UPDATE FORM?
There are two ways through which you can download the certificate for enrollment of Aadhaar card, which is from-
- Official Website i.e., UIDAI
- m- Aadhaar.
THROUGH OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
- The very first step is to visit the official website of UIDAI. By clicking on the given link you will directly land on the Home page of UIDAI’s official website. https://uidai.gov.in/
- Go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ section, click on ‘Downloads’,
- After that select the list of supporting documents required.
- In the next step there will be page showing bunch of important documents that has to be submitted with the certificate of aadhaar enrollment in order to update it.
- A PDF of 3-4 pages will be downloaded in your system which has to be printed.
- The moment you complete the filling of form with the attachment of necessary documents shown in the list the process is half complete.
- It should be submitted to the respective Gazetted Officer-Group A, Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya, Tehsildar, Gazetted Officer-Group B, EPFO Officer, etc.
THROUGH m-ADHAAR MOBILE APPLICATION.
- Login to your m-adhaar mobile app account.
- On the home screen menu, you will see a ‘More’ option and click it.
- There will be an option saying ‘List of Supporting Documents’ from where you can view your certificate of adhaar enrolment form and then download it.
- After downloading, take a print out of the certificate on white paper and get its approval from the authorized personnel.
Adhaar card is the most widely used and valuable ID document in India. It is required and accepted everywhere to apply for official government documents. For updating any information on your adhaar card, you should use the adhaar card enrollment update form. An individual has to fill all the required details carefully and correctly in the adhaar update form and alongwith the form, attach all the supporting documents.
Leave a Reply