Download PDF application form to apply for UID Aadhar Card for Tamilians with full details on how to fill and submit your forms at your nearby center.
Aadhaar card is one of the most significant documents for a resident in India. It has been launched by the Indian government in order to provide an official recognization to every resident in India, regardless of his creed, caste, race or standard of living. It is one of the most useful documents provided by the Indian Government, as it records the fingerprints and eye scans of every individual. Aadhaar card cannot be misused in any manner.
The Government of India has established an official body called the Unique Identification Authority of India. The liability of this committee is to provide a 12-digit unique identification code to the citizens of India.
Aadhaar card forms are available in different languages, applicants from different geographical locations of India can apply for Aadhaar card by filling the nomination form in their mother tongue. To download the application form in Tamil language click, https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxyVr_mqiyb-Q18wVVFWbVlvQkk/edit
India is a vast country. Each state has a different tradition and a different native language. To reach every person in the country, without them having to stand in ques and wait for hours, the UIA has come up with an official website that can be accessed from anywhere from your laptop and internet connection from anywhere in India. One of the most amazing features of this website is that the complete website can be translated into 13 different languages, comprising Hindi and English.
Although the Aadhaar card cannot be made through an online process, there are some steps that can be followed online. These steps make it simple for a person to reach the last task of registration of Aadhaar card.
Below are some guidelines that will help you to make your Aadhaar card easily:
- Find an Aadhaar Card Center closest to your home. You can do this by just clicking on this link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx. Or by inquiring about it from close people.
- The next step is to download the form in the Tamil language. Applicants have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official site of the Unique Identification Authority https://uidai.gov.in/. In the left-hand corner, there will be a tab that says the language. Click on the down arrow and you will notice a drop-down of languages. Amongst these choose Tamil.
- Tap on the SITE MAP at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be directed to several headings and sub-headings between these click downloads. When you click download, you will be directed to a page that will allow you to download the form. Take a print out of this form.
- When you download the form, you will be inquired to fill some details, such as your name, date of birth, residential address, etc. Fill these spaces with black ink. Some documents supporting these details will also have to be attached and verified at the Aadhaar Card Center.
- After verifying the documents, you will be given a specific date and time during which your bio-metrics will be registered. A passport size photo will also be taken on the spot.
- Once all the above steps are completed, you will receive an enrollment code, it can be used to check the status of your card. You can download the e-Aadhaar card using this number.
Leave a Reply