Telangana Ration Card List, Application Status and Online Apply: Ration card is one of the essential documents which is proof for a person’s identification in India. Telangana Ration card also has the same purpose and has been provided by the Government of Telangana to the eligible people. Let us see how the people of Telangana can apply for the ration card along with the other information.
What is the purpose of the Telangana Ration Card?
The ration card is a food security card provided for the people by the state government. It was only offered to the people who are eligible citizens and can fulfill the conditions of the government. They are made based on the economic status of the family.
So, if you want to have the necessities from ration services, then you must own a ration card for your family. Once you fulfilled the conditions required for the ration card, you can have the right to buy necessary commodities and civil supplies at low rates.
The standard supplies include Wheat, rice, sugar, pulses, kerosene, and others. Telangana State Food and Civil Supplies Department has the responsibility to make the supply of the materials mentioned above in every single ration card of the people.
An Overview details of Telangana Ration Card
|Name of the Ration Card||Telangana Ration Card|
|Reported Department||Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Telangana|
|Status of the Application Process||Active|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Concerned official website||http://www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in/|
What are the types of ration cards?
The government of Telangana is delivering three categories of ration cars, and each of them is available in different colors. The supply of essential commodities will also vary in its quantity according to the type of card. They are,
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards
- FSC Cards
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Telangana ration card?
The applicants who are proved to have the following criteria are only considered to be eligible for the ration card. They are,
- He/she should have their residence in Telangana.
- The economic status of the candidate should be either poor or weaker section.
- If the applicant is recently married, they can apply for the ration card as a nuclear family.
- If the person’s ration card is expired or provided with a short term ration card, they are also eligible to apply for the ration card.
- They should not be provided with the ration card in the previous year
What are the necessary documents to apply for the Telangana Ration Card?
When you are applying for the Ration card, you have to attach a few document files along with the application form as the proof for the action. Those documents are mentioned below,
- A duplicate copy of your paper which proves that you are a resident of the state of Telangana.
- A copy of your Aadhar Card.
- Your Passport size photograph for verification
What is the Application Fee for the issue of New FSC?
The citizens of Telangana should pay an application fee of Rs. 30 along with the application form to get a new FSC for them.
How much time will it take to issue the Telangana Ration Card?
The issuance of ration cards is the responsibility of the Government of Telangana, and it may take a few days as it has to undergo many processes and verifications. Typically, it would take about 30 days for the concerned department to issue the ration card to the respective citizens from the date of your application.
How can you apply for Telangana Ration Card?
If you want to receive the ration card, you have to apply for it. People have to submit their applications along with necessary documents to get their ration cards. The mode of the application process is both online and offline. First, you have to download the application form on the official website online. Then the application should be filled, and the further process should be continuing in offline mode.
Here is the process to apply for the ration card in step by step,
Application form: You can get the application form offline or online. If you prefer offline, all you have to do is to go to your nearby MeeSeva center. But you have to take a look at the given steps to get it in online mode,
- Visit the official website of MeeSeva Portal
- Select the Other links option on the home page of the website.
- Then you have to click on the Application Forms tab
- Next, you can see the Civil supplies tab and click on it
- You can finally view the list of all the departments.
- You can select the link to your civil supplied link.
- Finally, download and print the form by click on ‘Application for New Food Security card.’
Fill the form: After printing the way, you should now fill your necessary details like name, age gender, address, qualifications, region, district, total income, number of members in the family, and others.
Attach the essential documents: Once you filled the form, attach the required documents with the application form for the verification process. And now, you can submit the application form along with the application fee in the MeeSeva Centre. The official will provide you a slip for acknowledgment, which is for further references.
How can you check the status of your application?
The candidates can check their application status and the people who have ration card can view their ration card by simply following the procedure below,
Search for FSC,
- Go to the Telangana EPDS portal and search for the ration card in the FSC Search tab.
- You can use FSC reference number, ration card number, or district name and click search.
- You can view and save the details of the FSC.
Search for Application status,
- Go to the EPDS portal and select ‘FSC search.’
- Then click in the ‘FSC Application Search’ option.
- Search your application status by MeeSeva Number, Application Number, or Mobile number and click search.
- You can view the application status on your screen.
We hope this article will be helpful to clear your doubts regarding the application process, commodities, eligibility, and other essential details of the Telangana ration card.
Leave a Reply