Linking Aadhaar card with almost all the beneficial schemes including Ration Card has become mandatory today. Without linking the Ration card with Aadhaar no family can get food grains from its authorized distributor. Dwelling on linking the Ration Card with Aadhaar card being made mandatory almost all the registered families have linked up their Ration card account with Aadhaar number. If you too have done so and want to check ration card status by Aadhaar card number of yours then take the following steps.
How to Link ration card with Aadhaar Card?
The ration cards generally are linked up by the government official themselves with Aadhaar card it can be accomplished by the beneficiary also through the following procedure.
- Visit the official seeding portal of UIDIA (Aadhaar) to click on ‘Start-Now”.
- Enter the details such as residential address mentioning the name of city/district/town and state.
- Click on the option ‘ration card’.
Ration card is linked up with Aadhaar Card number of yours.
How to Check Ration Card Status by Aadhaar Card Number?
If the ration supplier refuses to provide your ration on a pretense that your ration card has not been linked with your Aadhaar card then you should check your ration card status by Aadhaar card number of yours. A family is issued a new ration card after its ration card account being linked up with Aadhaar card. The procedure being revealed has got to help you check the ration card status by Aadhaar card number, authentic documentation of identity.
Whether you reside at the capital of India, i.e. Delhi or any other part of the country you can check the actual status of your ration card by Aadhaar Number of yours. If you have not enrolled for Aadhaar then the Aadhaar card number of any other member of your family will suffice in checking the status of ration card with respective Aadhaar card number.
- Click on click here
- On reaching the official website of ‘department of food,
supplies and consumer affairs’, enter the following details –
- Your personal Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar number of any other family member registered as a beneficiary
- Enter application ID of NFS
- Enter newly issued ration card number (if issued)
- Enter your previous/old ration card number
- Click on “Search”
You can check the ration card status in this way by using the Aadhaar card number.
How to Check Ration Card Status without Aadhaar Card?
Despite Aadhaar card being declared mandatory to be linked up with all the beneficial schemes and services of government/private organizations, many people have yet not linked up their ration card with their Aadhaar card and on being refused benefits they suspect their ration card account being canceled which may actually not be the case. If you also are passing through the same situation, you must enter the following details on a webpage of “department of food, supplies and consumer affairs” to view actual details of your ration card without bothering to inquire its linking status with your Aadhaar card which you might not have enrolled for.
- Click on click here
- Enter the name of family head or main beneficiary
- Name of the father or husband
- Enter the house number
- Enter the mobile number, mentioned over ration card form
- Click on ‘Search”
Q:1. Can we change the ration card address online?
Ans. Yes, now it is possible to change the address on the ration card online. If you do not have a ration card, you can even apply for it online. But is you already have it, then you are free to do any of these following modifications in it, namely-
* Change the address.
* Addition or deletion of the members.
* Any change in the family details.
* Photo uploading or changing.
* Uploading biometric.
Q2. How do I link my mobile number with a ration card?
Ans. For linking mobile number with the ration card, follow these steps-
* From the options available, choose the benefit type as “Ration Card”.
* Then enter the number of your ration card.
* Along with that, you also have to enter your Aadhar card number, mobile number, and email address.
* Thus, this is how you can link your mobile number with your ration card.