Till the date, 99% of our population had registered for aadhar card but still, a large number of population is left for which various conventional methods such as apply for aadhar card online are available. The latest strategies adopted and decisions implemented by the Government of India aims clearly implies that the Central Government intends to curb black money and the most important weapon of the government to fight black money seems to be Aadhar card. Linking your aadhar card with bank accounts, PAN card, properties have been some surprising decisions that have been taken in the wake of the noble cause of curbing black money. In the coming days, it would be mandatory for the citizens for quoting aadhar number at multiple occasions in daily life. This is the reason why everyone must possess an aadhar card. Gone are the days when Pan Card was regarded as the supreme identity proof.
Important required to follow
- It is necessary for you to fill the enrollment form at first. Also, one can fill the form by following the online. Yes, it is available in online too.
- Once done with form filling, it is vital for you to add the address proof and identity proof.
- If the documents are submitted, then it is necessary to provide the biometric data too after they are approved. When it comes to biometric data, it mainly includes iris scan and fingerprint impression.
- For record, they will also take photo of you and keep it with them along with your data provided.
- Once the above process is successfully completed, then it is important for you to collect the acknowledgement slip of enrollment. If you are having a look at acknowledgement slip, then it will offer 14 digit enrollment numbers. It will be helpful for you to check out the application at any time.
Aadhar card apply online explained in detail
If you have already applied for the aadhar card then you need not fret about, you can easily get your Aadhar card download by name. But if you have still not got your aadhar card made then it is high time that you should have your aadhar number. Aadhar card apply online is one such way you can instantly begin with the registration process. Aadhar card apply online process begins with the following:
- Open your web browser and go to the following link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Now you need to fill in the below mentioned details like
- Sub District
- VTC (Village/ Town/ City)
- Now type the verification code as shown in the box
- Click on Search option for Aadhar card apply online
- You will be offered with the list of aadhar enrolment centres in your area
- Contact the centre and ask for appointment and visit the centre on the date and time allotted to you.
It is to note that during Aadhar card apply online, you do not get to register online but you just get an appointment on the internet at your nearest aadhar enrolment centre and you need to be present at the centre. The rest of the process remains the same of Aadhar card form filling and appearing for the bio metric. Make sure that you have valid documents required for aadhar card registration. Once you have been through the registration process then you can keep on checking aadhar card official website where you can check aadhar status and when it is available for download within a month’s time then you can begin with aadhar card download by mobile number or name as you wish.
It would be recommended that you must opt for Aadhar card apply online process as soon as possible because with the passing days, it is becoming more important for the citizens of India to apply for aadhar card and have their own aadhar number. Even bank accounts are not opening up without Aadhar card. In the latest happenings the government has made it mandatory to quote aadhar numbers in the ITR filed by the people. So, don’t let any of your work being stopped just because you don’t have an aadhar number. Using aadhar card apply online process one can register for aadhar card instantly. Just go to the above mentioned link and contact your nearest aadhar enrolment centres and ask for the appointment.