Apply for Aadhar card | e-aadhar card online | Aadhar card PVC | Aadhar card form download
Aadhaar Cards PVC, now-a- days, are as a way to identify an individual as Indian civilians. Largely, they were available on stock cards when they were first released. But now Plastic Aadhar Card or Aadhar Card PVC are available for the masses which is basically is the printed form of Aadhaar details on a plastic sheet that works and is valued same as the copy of original Aadhaar Card. It is relatively easier to carry, maintain and like already mentioned above, also acting as an identity card.
To acquire this plastic-based card; the person will have to provide the credentials of his Aadhaar Number, their registered mobile number or his/her biometric details (either fingerprints or iris scans) through which the online verification process would be possible and carried out. Once the individual is through verification and authentication, the PVC Aadhaar cards would be printed and handed over to the person.
Benefits at a Glance:
- The most catchy benefit is that the card is strong, durable and would remain intact over a long period of time.
- This card would be Machine readable and Bar Coding friendly.
- Adding more to the list, the card is essentially water proof and the rational chances of the card to get damaged or spoilt is likely to be minimal.
- The card is easy to take along since it’s palm-sized and hence, fits easily within a wallet’s pocket.
- Ultimately, the card security has increased with change in quality of the material.
Steps to get PVC Aadhaar Card:
- The first step required to be fulfilled by the individual is to visit the nearest Alankit Branch or Center.
- The individual is required to provide biometric details (either fingerprints or iris scans) or One Time Password (OTP) obtained on registered mobile no.
- A new key feature to these cards are that these cards are printed under the supervision of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- Once primitive information is collected, it is checked and Authenticated by the Alankit representative where the person has visited.
- Only After the verification procedure is achieved, the PVC Card is printed and handed over to the individual.
I hope it was useful to you guys !
You can also see How to apply for Aadhar card for OCI card holders .
Comment below if you have queries related to Aadhar card