- 1 Food Security of India has launched Food Security Identity Card
- 1.1 Conditions for the criteria of eligibility for Food security card search with Aadhar card in Telangana:
- 1.2 Steps for the identification of the eligibility criteria for Food security card search with Aadhar card in Telangana are:
- 1.3 To apply for the food security card we have to follow some steps for:
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Related
Food Security of India has launched Food Security Identity Card
Food Security in India is an availability of food grains including other details. It is that ability in which it assures, on an extended term basis, that the system provides the overall population access to timely, reliable and nutritionally adequate offer of food. And, the Food Security Card or Food Security identity card (or Ration Card) could be a written document that entitles the cardholders to get the commodities (rice, sugar, fertilizers, kerosene, LPG) at terribly sponsored prices in Telangana. The Food Security identity card could be a multi-purpose document that is an identity proof for the cardholder and for the full family.
As the Indian government launched the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) in 1997, with attention on the poor. The aim of TPDS is to supply subsidized food and fuel to the poor through a network of ration retailers. Food grains equivalent to rice and wheat that are provided underneath TPDS, are procured from farmers, allotted to states and delivered to the ration search wherever the beneficiary buys his claim. Government distinctive the poor, procuring grains and delivering food grains to them.
In Sep 2013, Parliament enacted the National Food Security Act, 2013. The Act depends for the most part on the present TPDS is to deliver food grains as legal entitlements to poor households.
Also, according to the eligibility, eligible persons are entitled to receive five Kg’s of food grains per person per month at subsidized costs of Rs.3/2/1 per kilogram for rice/wheat/coarse grains. The existing (AAY) manages can still receive thirty-five Kg’s of food-grains per household per month. The Act conjointly encompasses a special specialize in the organic process support to ladies and kids. Besides meal to pregnant ladies and wet mothers throughout gestation and 6 months when the kid birth, such ladies also are being entitled to receive maternity good thing about not below Rs.6000. Children up to fourteen years aged area unit entitled to nourishing meals as per the prescribed organic process standards. In case of non-supply of entitled food grains or meals, the beneficiaries can underneath National Food Security act Telangana government deep-seated TPDS through it EPDS Food Security Card. Therefore, for the Food security card search with Aadhar card in Telangana, a person should fulfill the criteria of eligibility.
Conditions for the criteria of eligibility for Food security card search with Aadhar card in Telangana:
- The individual should not already a holder of FSC.
- Citizens who belong to the economically weaker sections of the society.
- The couples who recently got married within the state of Telangana.
- The holder of temporary ration cards or invalid cards.
Steps for the identification of the eligibility criteria for Food security card search with Aadhar card in Telangana are:
- The identification of the households that return below the Antyodaya Pakistani monetary unit Yojana (AAY).
- All remaining families that don’t come below the AAY class are known as happiness to the priority households below the Targeted Public Distribution System.
- And lastly, the Gram panchayat and therefore the Gram Sabhas lay an important role in serving to establish the families that live below the poverty level, i.e. the BPL families. this can be supported the variety of things that are set down by the regime moreover because of the Union Government. To obtain a food security card in Telangana it requires documents like Application form, Aadhaar proof document, Address proof document., the fee for new food security are Service charge – Rs.30 and Statutory Charge – Nil, Total of – Rs.35, and card processing time of food security- it can normally take 30 days.
To apply for the food security card we have to follow some steps for:
Step 1. To apply you’re needed to go to here transfer the Telangana new food security card form from form link.
Step 2. Visit Civil provides and choose “Application for brand spanking new food Security Card”
Step 3. In the form, you have got to pick out the sort of card. Mark a tick on FSC box
Step 4. Now you’re needed to stock up some details mentioned below.
- Aadhaar variety,
- Head of the family,
- Father/Spouse Name,
- Social standing,
- Gas affiliation details,
- Residential Address,
- Details of the member,
- Details of an informant.
Thus Follow these steps and conditions to get enroll for Food security card search with Aadhar card in Telangana
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Apply ration card online telangana
You may see: