How to check Enrollment number by name?
Aadhaar Card, today, is a medium to identify an individual as Indian civilians. It contains a 12 digit unique number for the issuers. Aadhar card is only available for Indian residents. This venture is carried out by the organization which goes with name of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) in India. Apart from the 12 digit unique number; Aadhar Card carries the Card holder’s biometric and demographic information. It is a common scenario to come across to that we wish to find Enrolment number through our names. People out there might believe that it is not possible since having similar names in our country is quite common. But honestly, it is possible to find your enrolment number through your own names. Some people might have missed their Aadhaar registration slip and hence, find it hard to remember the other details asked by the Aadhaar card interface online. This article tells just how to find out your aadhar card enrollment number search by name. You will only need your name and the registered mobile number along with you to carry out this procedure. You just have to follow a few steps in serial order to get your enrolment number.
The steps are as follows:-
Procedure to aadhar card enrollment number search by name
- The first step involves using the internet services and going to the official website of UIDAI. The link is provided here; you can just copy it in your search engine you’re your own convenience click here
- Now once you directed to the concerned webpage, you are to choose the tab that you wish to be informed about. Since in this case we are talking about the lost Enrolment number (ID), so you are to select that tab which informs you about Enrolment number.
- The next webpage where you are directed asks you to fill in your Full name the same name that you gave at the time of Aadhaar card registration.
- Next in line is the webpage that asks you to enter the registered mobile number with Aadhaar card or the concerned Email ID. Both of these information should be as accurate and should not have any sequential errors. Registered Mobile Number is the one that was the number given at the time of Aadhaar Registration.
- Next you are asked to add to fill in the security code that is given on the same webpage. Fill it in and then, select the “Get OTP”.
- Only after pressing this, you would receive a One-time password on the mobile number that you have registered with Aadhaar or on the email ID that is registered with Aadhaar with a total validity of 5 minutes.
- On receiving the OTP, enter the password in the OTP field and click on “Verify OTP button”.
- Message pop ups such as “Congratulations! Enrollment No (EID) has been sent to your mobile/email” will be displayed on your mobile screen or a mail will be sent to the concerned email account.
- Look carefully in the pop up and you will find your Enrolment number.
Steps to download Aadhar card by Name and DOB
- First of all, it is necessary for you to visit the Aadhar website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Now, make sure to enter the full name and either go with registered email ID. You can also go ahead with mobile number as well as security code.
- Now tap on the button “Send OTP”.
- After the above process is over, it is necessary to enter the OTP which is mainly received in registered mobile number and proceed further to tap on the button “Verify OTP”.
- Well, the message will be appeared on the screen by displaying like Aadhar number is sent to registered mobile number.
- By getting your aadhar enrolment number on your registered number, it is necessary for you to visit the e-aadhar page mainly available on the official on the UIDAI website.
- Tap on the option “I have Aadhar”.
- Make sure to enter Aadhar enrolment number along with pin code, full name and image captcha.
- Finally, the OTP will be sent to registered mobile number. Now, it is necessary for you to enter the OTP and tap on “Download Aadhar” for downloading Aadhar.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Simple steps of aadhar card enrollment number search by name
You may also interested to read: How to check aadhar card correction status?