Aadhar card verification | Check Aadhar Status by Name, Phone Number | Aadhar card verification by name
Aadhar card verification by name is a new way of verifying our Aadhar card or to track the status of the Aadhar when we want to download from the website. This is not applicable in older days but as the technology develops new techniques increases to make work even more smarter. This is very useful and easy because one may forget the ID, or any other linked to know the status of the Aadhar card but one cannot forget his or her name as name is a identity for a person one who never forgets.
Why Aadhar card verification is important?
The verification process of Aadhar card is always important for the people in order to check whether it is valid or not. When it comes to verification process, you can able to witness the age group, gender and belongs to which cardholder will be mainly displayed during the time of verification. In case, if any of them found the detail is not accurate, then without wasting the time, you can contact immediately UIDAI. On the other side, the cardholder can also get an opportunity to call the toll free number or they can even send an email to the respective contact of UIDAI.
So, people who all are struggling to verify the aadhar card by name, and then it is necessary for the people to follow all the steps which are discussed below. Make sure to follow all the steps without skipping it that whenever required.
Steps for Aadhar card verification by name
Aadhar card verification by name follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website.
- Then select appropriate option Aadhar number
- Enter your Full name.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Enter the email address.
- Then enter the code which you will be received when you enter the mobile number.
- Then click enter
- You will receive a message with the details of Aadhar card.
- Then go to Official Website.
- Then select appropriate option Aadhar number under I have.
- Enter the Aadhar number , pin code ,Full name and number.
- Then enter the code which you will be received when you enter the mobile number
- Click on validate and download.
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhar card and enter your pin-code as password when you open the pdf document.
- Then you can print out
This all are done to verify by using name when id, number are lost. This is becoming very popular now a days all over country as it is easy and simple where any one can follow to verify their respective Aadhar card. Your id can be changed by anyone but your name cannot change as they should match according to your name mentioned in the birth certificate or SSC memo which is not so easy to crack by others. Only by name one cannot check the status it just helps to know the time and date , enrollment id which are essential for verification.
You can also see How to locate Aadhar card enrollment centers in India .
Comment below if you have any queries related to Aadhar card