Easy steps to download Aadhaar card without OTP: Aadhar Card is the identification card in India that identifies you as a citizen of the country. Thus, it is vital for every citizen of India to enroll and get an Aadhar card number that is unique to each of them. Thus, the Government has everything online so as to make the work of the users easy and quick! So, users have been asking how to download Aadhar card without OTP, because it can be possible that they don’t have the phones with them presently, of whose mobile number has been registered.
If you want to download Aadhaar card without OTP you’ve got to encounter failure as UIDAI allows only the genuine Aadhaar bearers to download Aadhaar card using their registered mobile number to receive a one-time password (OTP).
Why Can’t Anyone Download Aadhaar without OTP?
OTP (one-time-password) actually is a verification code to be sent directly on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar prior to the request for Aadhaar download. OTP is a one-time password to be generated automatically on UIDAI’s website prior to Aadhaar updation and Aadhaar download. Aadhaar is based on biometric details of individuals, the UIDAI verifies whether the request has been made by a genuine Aadhaar-bearer or any unauthorized person. UIDAI has made registering a mobile number or Email mandatory for enrollment with Aadhaar. So everyone enrolling for Aadhaar is required to mention their mobile number or Email which is used to verify the genuineness of the Aadhaar bearer.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
Steps to download Aadhar card without OTP
You can also witness the people where most of them are struggling to download the Aadhar card without OTP. Generally, when it comes to handling the downloading process of the Aadhar card, most of them are thinking that OTP is necessary. It means the registered mobile number of essential to receive, well not like that. By following the below steps, you can get an opportunity to download Aadhar card without experiencing any difficulties. Make sure to follow all the steps without skipping them.
- First of all, you need to visit the site https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup
- Once you entered the above-mentioned site, then it is necessary for you to enter the Aadhar number as well as text verification in the provided space.
- After the above process is over, it is important for you to enter the name and Date of Birth in the given space.
- Now, you need to choose the option “Submit” in order to save the aadhar card.
How to Download Aadhaar card without OTP?
The crucial question indeed. Many Aadhaar holders despite registering their mobile number in Aadhaar do not consider it important to continue with their respective mobile number. This is the only reason that they change it for attractive offers of telecom companies or they forget it forever. Such a habit of Aadhaar holders, after all, emerges as a tremendous problem thwarting all the chances of re-downloading Aadhaar card, if lost, without the registered mobile number which receives OTP generated and sent by UIDAI.
If you have lost your currently registered mobile number then you should register a new mobile with your Aadhaar account so as to download Aadhaar card but not without OTP. There are a few particular methods of updating Aadhaar using the registered mobile number. Let’s have a look at the simple but effective ways of registering a new mobile number with Aadhaar.
- Visit UIDAI Enrollment Center – Visit any of your local authorized UIDAI enrollment centers with your Aadhaar and new mobile number which you want to register with your Aadhaar account. Your biometric information will be checked on the spot with the images of your fingers and the eyeballs. At the enrollment center, the enrollment executive will feed your new phone number and update your account, issuing you a 15 digit enrollment slip. After online updation, the Aadhaar account takes 60 to 90 days in getting finally updated and becoming visible online. But it can be updated even earlier which can be checked with 15 digit details of enrollment slips issued at the enrollment center. The slip bears enrollment number, date, month, year, and timing (hours-minutes-second) with which you can check online the status of your newly registered mobile number.
- Courier/Post Your Details to UIDAI HQ – Another method of updating the Aadhaar account with a new mobile number is couriering the personal details including a new mobile number to be registered with Aadhaar. If you are corresponding from the same address mentioned in Aadhaar then you do not need to enclose address proof while in case you’ve changed your previous address then you will have to furnish documentary proof to substantiate the new address. You must send a Xerox copy of your Aadhaar card, current address proof, and new mobile number to be registered with Aadhaar. Within two to three months your new number will be registered with your newly registered mobile number and newly Aadhar Card bearing updated mobile will be couriered to your address, authenticated by address proof.
After the mobile number is registered the Aadhaar account is updated after which you can download your Aadhaar card with the OTP sent directly on the respective mobile number. So you should not think of downloading your Aadhaar card without OTP.
Q1. Can I get Aadhar OTP by email?
Ans. In the authentification of the Aadhar, the OTP is always generated for a limited time duration on the registered mobile number, because that is the number that is linked to your Aadhar card. OTP is never sent on the email, as there is no email mentioned or linked within the Aadhar card.
Q2. Do you know how you can search your Aadhar card by mobile number?
Ans. Searching Aadhar card by mobile number involves sending a request to your Aadhar number via an SMS only from your registered mobile number, and you have to send an SMS typed: “UID GETUID <14 digit enrolment number>” and send this message to 51969.
Mukta Godbole says
I haven’t received my aadhaar and now my mobile number is submitted with the old company, they have redistributed it at idea. I neither have aadhaar number nor the mobile no now. unable to download or even get my aadhaar number. Please help!