Government of India decided to give all the citizens of india the service to download their aadhaar card on their mobile or computers as a option for the people who may forget their aadhaar card while they needed it for some verification work or while travelling , it is easy to download the aadhaar with help of their aadhaar number into their phone , this also remains an easy way to print aadhaar if it has been accidently lost or you are not able to find the aadhaar card .
Aadhar card is now mandatory for all the citizens of India. it is the 12 digits unique number issued by UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority Of India). It serves as both identification and residential proof. So if you haven’t received your aadhar card at home yet and you need it for some official purpose immediately so do not need to worry, You can download aadhar card with aadhar number very easily online, you just need a computer, laptop and internet connection. To download Aadhar card with Aadhar Number you have to read and follow step by step each process.
Download Aadhar card with Aadhar Number
Following are the steps to follow to download Aadhar card with Aadhar Number-
- visit the official website of Aadhar card by link-https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- By clicking on this link, you will get a form that you have to fill.
- Select aadhar as your option given on the top of the form.
- Now fill the personal details, your aadhar number, full name and pin code and then enter the text displayed above image.
- Then click on Get OTP (one-time password), you will get a message on your registered mobile number in few minutes.
- Input the OTP and click on ‘validate and download’.
- The Aadhar card will be downloaded in the pdf format.
- The file will be opened by using pin code as a password.
- Your Aadhar card will be available in pdf format that you can print anytime. it will be considered as the original document.
- How to print Aadhar card
- Once you get to download your aadhar card you can print it very easily. To print your Aadhar card firstly you have to open the downloaded file, after opening the file, you can print it via shortcut key(CTRL+P) or by clicking on the print option present on the file menu.
- if you do not have a printer, you can copy the downloaded file on a pen drive and visit any printing office or cyber cafe to get download your Aadhar card.
- if you have lost your Aadhar number or acknowledgment slip then also you can download your Aadhar card very easily. Please refer to our next article to get the detail of downloading Aadhar card without Aadhar Number.
You can keep an print of the aadhaar card or just keep a pdf of the aadhaar in your phone and this makes the use of aadhaar card more convinent .