Download Aadhar Card with Aadhar Number: As we all are aware that what is the value of an Aadhar card in our country India. It is that particular document that proves that you are a citizen of India. Today, each and every individual living in India, irrespective of the caste, sex, age, or gender, have an Aadhar card as a mandatory identification proof. Also, the UIDAI has made it much easier for the people to apply for Aadhar card and perform other related activities in the Aadhar card, sooner or later, or whenever required, online itself! This also marks the presence of a digitized India today.
Government of India decided to give all the citizens of India the service to download their aadhaar card on their mobile or computers as an option for the people who may forget their aadhaar card while they needed it for some verification work or while traveling, it is easy to download the aadhaar with help of their aadhaar number into their phone, this also remains an easy way to print aadhaar if it has been accidentally lost or you are not able to find the aadhaar card.
Aadhar card is now mandatory for all the citizens of India. it is the 12 digits unique number issued by UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority Of India). It serves as both identification and residential proof. So if you haven’t received your aadhar card at home yet and you need it for some official purpose immediately so do not need to worry, You can download aadhar card with aadhar number very easily online, you just need a computer, laptop and internet connection. To download Aadhar card with Aadhar Number you have to read and follow step by step each process.
Download Aadhar card with Aadhar Number
Following are the steps to follow to download Aadhar card with Aadhar Number-
- visit the official website of Aadhar card by link-https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- By clicking on this link, you will get a form that you have to fill.
- Select aadhar as your option given on the top of the form.
- Now fill the personal details, your aadhar number, full name, and pin code and then enter the text displayed above image.
- Then click on Get OTP (one-time-password), you will get a message on your registered mobile number in a few minutes.
- Input the OTP and click on ‘validate and download’.
- The Aadhar card will be downloaded in the pdf format.
- The file will be opened by using a pin code as a password.
- Your Aadhar card will be available in pdf format that you can print anytime. it will be considered as the original document.
How to Print Aadhar card
- Once you get to download your aadhar card you can print it very easily. To print your Aadhar card firstly you have to open the downloaded file, after opening the file, you can print it via shortcut key(CTRL+P) or by clicking on the print option present on the file menu.
- if you do not have a printer, you can copy the downloaded file on a pen drive and visit any printing office or cyber cafe to get download your Aadhar card.
- if you have lost your Aadhar number or acknowledgment slip then also you can download your Aadhar card very easily. Please refer to our next article to get the detail of downloading Aadhar card without Aadhar Number.
You can keep a print of the aadhaar card or just keep a pdf of the aadhaar in your phone and this makes the use of aadhaar card more convenient.
Q1. How do I search my Aadhar card by name?
Ans. To search Aadhar card by name, visit the official website of UIDAI. In fact, here we are providing
you with the direct link to access this page – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid. Choose the
correct option of Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID). Then enter your full name!
Q2. How do I check my Aadhar card details?
Ans. *For checking Aadhar card details, go to the link – www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx.
*Then select Check Aadhar Status.
* This will open a new page where you will have to enter your enrolment ID, time, and date.
* Enter in the security code asked for and then go to Check Status. Hence, after this, you will get your Aadhar card status, including all the details present in it.
Q3. How can I check my Aadhar card status online?
Ans. Go to the official website of UIDAI and then:
Proceed to update address link->login by your Aadhar card credentials->Select Update Address via
Secret Code->Enter the Secret Code->Then finally review the new address and submit.