If you are one of those who want to change & update the Aadhaar Card photo, then you are on a correct destination, because here we have mentioned how you can change & update your Aadhaar Card picture.
The Aadhaar card photo changing process is so easy and straightforward so that anybody can change their Aadhaar card details from the Official Aadhaar website. On the official website of Aadhar, you will find the alternative to change the Aadhaar card details. But to change or update the Aadhaar card photo, you also require to submit the all essential documents to Aadhaar center or at UIDAI Regional Office Address. The Official Website of UIDAI also lets you examine your Aadhaar update status so that you can check your Aadhaar status online easily after the updations.
Here we have mentioned the process to change your Aadhaar card photo.
The Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal is a self-service and resident-friendly eco-system update portal that lets you update your Aadhaar profile in 3 simple and easy steps.
With this Self Service Update Portal, you can update Name, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB, . If you wish to update other things, then you require to visit your nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center. Now follow mentioned below steps to change your Aadhaar Card Photo.
- Regrettably, you can not change your Aadhaar card photo online through Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal. But Don’t bother, you can change your Aadhaar Card photo offline. Only you require to go to the nearest UIDAI Enrollment Center.
At the Aadhaar center, only you have to fill updations request from you have to submit along with the entire essential documents such as ID proof, Address Proof, etc. To update your Aadhaar Card Photo, you have to pay some amount of money at the Aadhaar updations center. After the updations of your Aadhaar card photo, you can easily download your Aadhaar card within 15 to 30 days through the UIDAI portal.
To update other things like Name, DOB, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, you can use UIDAI’s Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal. Follow the mentioned below steps.
- Initially, Visit the official Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal.
- After that, You have to “Enter” your Aadhaar Card number then “Type Captcha Code.” Now tap on the “Send OTP” button.
- Now you will get the OTP number on your registered mobile number if you do not have registered your mobile number then register as soon as.
- Then, enter the OTP and tap on the “Login” button.
- Now you have to choose the field which you want to updates. Then tap on the “Submit” button.
- Here you have to upload the entire essential documents. After uploading the documents tap on the “Upload” button.
- In this section, you have to choose a “BPO Services Provider” and submit the request.
We wish this article about how to change the photo in Aadhar card has helped you.
Leave a Reply