Sometimes there may be some mistakes in your Aadhaar card which may have been done by the operator or you while filling up the form. Thus, if your father’s name is mention incorrectly in your Aadhar card, then we will tell you in this tutorial how to correct it.
If your father’s name is displayed wrongly in your Aadhaar card, then you must not bother, because you can change the father’s name in Aadhaar card online even without coming to the Aadhaar card office or center. In just a few simple steps you can rectify your father’s name in your Aadhaar card. Thus below we have an entire tutorial that will help you to know how to change father’s name in Aadhar card online.
Process on How to Change Father Name in Aadhar Card Online
Before we begin up with the process on how to change father name in Aadhar Card Online, scan the supporting self-attested documents and keep it prepare on your computer in acceptable formats.
- To change father name in Aadhar Card Online, from your web browser initially visit Update Aadhaar Details (Online) by visiting //ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
- To rectify the details you will have to login to the portal by entering you are 12 digit Aadhar Number in entering your Aadhar Number field, solve the captcha and tap on send OTP button.
- On the next page enter the obtain OTP on your registered mobile number in enter OTP field and tap on the login button.
- From the next page, you will have to choose the fields that you want to update, as here we want to change the father name so we will have to choose the field address and tap on the submit button.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in the details such as choose S/O or D/O and enter your father’s name rightly than fill in the below address fields.
- Once entire details are filled simply click on submit update request.
- Next, confirm the details accurately and if all details are right than confirm it and click on the change button.
- On the next page, you will be inquired to upload the scanned documents which means you will have to upload the address proof document.
- Once uploading the documents simply tap on the submit button.
- On the next page choose the BPO Provider whichever is fine for you and tap on the submit button.
- On the next screen, you will get the message shown your update request has been effectively submitted and it will also show you URN (Update Request Number) which you can use to track the status of your correction.
- The new details will get updated in your Aadhar Card Database in the next 2 to 3 weeks, and you will be also informed via SMS regarding the same.
- You will also receive your Aadhar Card Letter via a post on your postal address, but if you wish Aadhar Card with Father Name rectified before that then once you receive SMS about correction done effectively you can download your electronic version of e-Aadhar Card Online.
That’s it this is the process, How to Change Father Name in Aadhar Card Online.