Link Aadhaar card With Mobile Number Using SMS, How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online, SMS Method to Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card – We Have previously Posted The Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number Online & Offline Methods.
Aadhaar Card Link With Mobile Number is essential currently as You Have Already Seen The Telecom Operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea Are Daily Sending The notification Messages To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.
If You Haven’t Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card yet then you Don’t Have To bother Now, Govt. Of India Has Sent New Notification To All The Telecom Operators To confirm & link The Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using SMS.
From December 1st You Can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The SMS, Entire Process Will Take simply a few Minutes & You Will Be Able To Link The Mobile Number Sitting At Your Home.
Best For :
Linking Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number have many advantages & will Be Best For Below Users
- For Out Of India clients
- Those Who Are Unable To Walk or Handicapped
- For Those clients Where Shop-Kippers inquiring For Money
- Peoples who Are Living in the Different States
We Have noticed Many Of Our Users Commenting On Last Aadhaar Link With Mobile Posts About They Are Unable To Link because of Change of State Or They Are Living In Different Country.
This OTP Based Aadhaar Link with Mobile Procedure Will fix nearly The entire Queries For This Type Of Peoples, And They Can Link The Mobile Number With Aadhaar From nearly Every Corner Of The India & World.
Thus, Not delaying much, Today I Will Show You How You can Link your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using The SMS, App-based and IVRS facility.
Things required To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using SMS
- Your Aadhaar Card (Hard Copy or Digital )
- Active Mobile SIM card
- OTP (SMS You Receive In Your SIM)
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will be provided By Network Operators)
- Obviously Mobile Phone 😛
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using SMS
- The Network Operator Will Provide You with The UID Recipient Number (That is 14546) On Which You Have to dial. Within Few Seconds You Will listen to Computer Generated Voice. Choose The Language Of Your preference.
- Now You require To Enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number From Your Respected Mobile Numbers.
- Your Network Operator Will Then Do Demographic authentification of the number.
- SubsequentlyDemographic verification Process, Operator Will Send OTP Request.
- Your Operator Will Then deliver SMSTo Govt. Aadhaar Portal UIDAI.
- UIDAI – The Govt. Aadhaar Portal Will Then deliver SMS To Your Mobile Number.
- Finally, The user has to enter Enter this OTP Manually.
- Bingo !! You Have simply Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The SMS.
E-KYC Process Have Just finished.
Cen Mohan Tripura says
How to link Aadhar card with Mobile Number using sms
JAVID AHMAD NAJAR says
ADHAAR WITH MOBILE NUMBER LINK
JAVID AHMAD NAJAR says