Aadhaar Card, a 12-digit number generated based on factors such as demographic and biometric data specific to each individual is issued by the statutory body i.e., The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Government of India. Aadhaar is a unique identification number issued to every resident of India. It is used as an ID proof too. The government of India made it compulsory to link it with many other government documents and schemes.
The government came up with the rule of linking the aadhaar card with LPG connection to have a check on the number of people that are using multiple LPG connections as with the linking of aadhaar card the government made it clear the person can use only one LPG connection with one aadhaar and if anyone is using multiple LPG connections than the second will be blocked by the LPG connection after the KYC is completed.
Now, linking of Aadhaar with LPG connection is made mandatory for receiving the benefit of LPG subsidy. To link Aadhaar with LPG, there are many options available. You can choose one among the following options to link your Aadhaar Card with an LPG connection:
You’ll need these three items to gain government advantages, such as a rebate for an LPG gas connection:
- In your own name, HP gas connection
- Your savings account should be in your name.
- You have your own AADHAAR card.
Connect Aadhaar to an LPG connection online
It is necessary to link your Aadhaar number to your HP (Hindustan Petroleum) gas connection in order to benefit from the Indian government’s latest Direct Benefit Transfer plan, Pahal. This step is necessary in order to get the subsidy straight into your bank account.
The technique for linking Aadhaar to an LPG gas connection over the internet is as follows:
Step 1: Go to the UIDAI website and fill out the form. Then fill up the blanks with the needed information
Step 2: Because you wish to link your Aadhaar Card to an LPG connection, choose “LPG” as the Benefit Type. Then, depending on your LPG connection, you must give the Scheme Name, such as “BPCL” for Bharat Gas connections and “IOCL” for Indane connections.
Step 3: From the drop-down menu, choose a distributor and input your LPG consumer number.
Step 4: Before hitting the “Submit” button, provide your phone number, email address, and Aadhaar number.
Step 5: After clicking submit, an OTP will be sent to your registered telephone number and email address, which must be entered and submitted in order to complete the procedure.
Linking of Aadhaar through submitting the application to the distributor:
Step 1: Download subsidy application form from the respective websites of Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indane, or other LPG provider.
Step 2: Take the printout of the application. Enter all the required details after taking a printout of the form.
Step 3: Go to the nearest LPG distributor office and submit your duly filled application form to the distributor.
Linking of Aadhaar to LPG connection via call center:
- If you want to link your Aadhaar with an LPG connection, can on the call center number at 18000-2333-555. Follow the instructions provided by the operator.
Linking of Aadhaar with LPG connection by post:
- Download the required form from an official website. Fill in all the required details in the form. Submit it with the required enclosures to the address provided in the form.
Linking of Aadhaar number to LPG connection via IVRS
- IVRS is an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) that is introduced by service providers to help their customers for linking Aadhaar to their LPG connection.
1. For Indane Gas customers:
- Visit the official website of Indane to link Aadhaar to LPG connection i.e., http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php. Every district has a different number to call on. To find out their District Number before calling the number and follow the instructions offered by the operator.
2. For Bharat Gas customers:
- Visit the official website of Bharat Gas i.e., ebharatgas.com/pages/Customer_Care/CC_IVRSInfo.htmland calling the IVRS number on the website. Follow the instructions of the operator.
3. For HP Gas customers:
- Visit the official website of HP Gas i.e., hindustanpetroleum.com/hpanytimeand call the IVRS number. Follow the instructions given by the operator.
- # Linking of Aadhaar to LPG connection via SMS:
- You can also link your Aadhaar to an LPG connection by sending an SMS to your LPG service provider. First, register your mobile number with your LPG distributor and then send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
Leave a Reply