Aadhaar is a specialized document that is used in almost every official work, wherever there is the need for a government-certified document. It is the document that contains a 12-digit unique number, with differs from every document. This unique digit gives its holder access to different types of benefits and subsidies.
According to government guidelines, it is compulsory for an Indian citizen to have an Aadhaar card which is again free to apply for, and thus everyone has access to it. The thought to link the aadhaar card on an individual with its other accounts like, driving license, Bank account, IRCTC train ticket booking, etc. helps them to avail different benefits launched by the government for the people of each section of the society.
What is BPCL?
BPCL stands for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is a corporation that is owned by the government of India for gas and oil. They provide the LPG gas cylinder also with the facility of subsidies. These subsidies can be easily availed by the individual by connecting its aadhaar with BPCL.
LPG was the facility launched by the Indian government in the year 2015 for the backward section of the society in order to facilitate them with the facility of LPG. Through this, the government tried to make a poor section to avail the benefit of LPG. After they have stated that aadhaar cards can be used to avail subsidies, LPG subsidies are now available with ease through linking the Aadhaar with BPCL.
The Direct Transfer Scheme was recently launched by the Indian government. Customers can obtain the LPG gas subsidy immediately deposited into their accounts under this system. It is critical to link your Aadhaar Card to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd in order to benefit from this plan (BPCL). This feature is critical since it eliminates the chance of consumers not getting subsidies due to a variety of factors. The method of linking an Aadhaar card to BPCL is simple. To link an Aadhaar card to BPCL, there are several options.
How to Link Aadhaar to an Offline Bharat Gas Connection?
- Customers who want to link their Aadhaar number to their Bharat gas connection offline can do so by submitting the completed form to their LPG distributor or mailing it over the mail. The following is a full description of the procedure:
- Download the Linking Form or pick it up from a Bharat Gas distributor near you.
- Fill up the necessary information, including your name, phone number, LPG Consumer Number, Aadhaar number, and mailing address.
- Fill out the form and drop it off at the distributor’s office or mail it to them.
- After successful verification, the connecting process will begin.
The IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) facility may also be used to link an Aadhaar number to a Bharat Gas connection. Individuals must first go to the Bharat Gas website, where they will discover a list of all the IVRS numbers they may call to link their Aadhaar numbers
Link through call
It is one of the easiest ways to link the aadhaar card with the BPCL connection. The only step you need to follow is to dial this given number 1800-2333-555. There you will be asked to give your 12-digit unique number and give them the necessary information and steps being asked by the call center. After the procedure is being completed within a certain time period the aadhaar card will be linked.
Link through online
This process is also an easy one when an individual does not have the time to go offline and complete the procedure so they can move towards completing the process of linking the Aadhaar with the Bharat connection.
Steps to link it
- The very first step is to go to the official website of Aadhaar either by searching it on or through this link https://uidai.gov.in/
- Now, go to the form to link your aadhaar with BPCL and download it.
- Update that form with your latest information and necessary details.
- After filling up the form- as usual, need to fill in the aadhaar number, which is an essential step.
- Click the submit button and the process is almost done when you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill up the OTP number and the process is complete.
STEPS TO CHECK THE BPCL CONNECTION STATUS WITH AADHAAR
Basically in order to avail subsidies an individual must link its aadhaar with the Bharat gas connection by following a few steps in a row.
- Starting off with an easy step of typing Bharat Gas in the search column of any search engine you prefer to use.
- The search results will show My Bharat gas or my.ebharatgas.com or can also use this link to reach the website My Bharat gas.https://my.ebharatgas.com/
- After you click on the link above it will take you to the official website of My Bharat Gas.
- On the home page, there is a whole line of functions made available by the website. Click on the icon Join PAHAL.
- That link will take you to the page where there will be a lot of options available; there you have to click on check PAHAL or DBTL status.
- On choosing that option it will give you two options of Quick search or Normal search. Choose whatever is comfortable with you and fill up the information that has been asked for.
- If the result shows a green dot in the Aadhaar linking status in LPG, it means it is linked successfully.