It’s been quite a long time since the Aadhaar card came into existence and become the most important document of the Indian identity-checking system. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) launched this 12-digit unique number ID card for each individual. The Indian government has provided a unique identification number for every individual out there for facilitating with various facilities. Making it easier for the citizens of India with various benefits and advantages. In order to make their day to day life within the track
The government not only created an identity card for the netizens but also with current guidelines they have offered multiple facilities with the same. Such like for an aadhaar cardholder it is way easier to open a bank account, but now rather it has become more of a compulsory document in such cases. If an individual is an aadhaar cardholder then he has the ability to avail subsidies that come against linking the aadhaar with the other accounts. The government has stated that an individual can also avail the benefit of subsidies by linking their aadhaar with their gas connections.
How to link the Aadhaar card with the HP gas connection?
HP gas connection had made it possible for the subsidy facility to be linked with the aadhaar card of an individual for their convenience. There are multiple ways through which an individual can easily connect aadhaar with an HP gas connection.
This way is used in almost every service out there for a very long time. People tend to solve their doubts and queries through call services. And now if you want to link the aadhaar card the government has provided this facility too, they have given a number i.e. 18002333555. By dialing this number you can contact the agent that can help you with the linking procedure. They will guide you through various steps, you are required to follow their guidelines and complete the procedure. And in case of any doubts, you can contact them again. Not only will the call center agent help you but also on asking to confirm the status of aadhaar card linking. For all these steps to be fruitful, you need to link the aadhaar card with the bank account, as only then a subsidy can be availed as it comes in your bank account.
Earlier when everything used to work offline these services were also working offline. So an offline way is possible to link the aadhaar card if you are not trusting online mode or something else.
- From your HP LPG distributor, or from you buy the LPG cylinder, ask for a form for linking Aadhaar card, or print the online form available there.
- Then complete the form by filling up the necessary information
- Also, fill in the required details of your aadhaar card in the form, and be very accurate about it, or else it may create difficulty in the future.
- Now a photocopy of the original aadhaar card and attach it with the form.
- Submit the form to the one from where you collected it or to the nearest HP LPG office.
- As we know for SMS you need a number to contact with which you can get from visiting the official website of HP gas connection.
- There will be a number provided by them to contact through SMS.
- Send the SMS through your registered mobile number. The number you are using to connect with them should be the same that has been registered with the aadhaar card.
- The minute they will receive the SMS, the process will start from first verifying the registered number is the same or not.
- The moment the system will verify your registered number, it will send a confirming SMS back.
- That message will tell you whether the Aadhaar card has been linked with the HP gas connection or not.
- The process of online starts from visiting the official website of UIDAI.
- There you need to move to the portal of Resident self-seeding.
- Fill up the necessary information being asked by it, like address and location.
- Completing the form by putting necessary personal details in it and clicking submits button.
- The last step is to fill the OTP being received by you on your registered mobile number. And that is how the Aadhaar card link with the HP gas connection.