Is your date of birth wrong in your Aadhaar card and every time you have to use another ID for this. If so, you can easily fix it. For this, you have to follow some easy steps and your date of birth will be corrected. Actually, many people are troubled by this type of problem. You can use both online and offline options to update your date of birth on the Aadhar card.
To update your date of birth on Aadhaar, you must have some required documents. So that you can prove that your date of birth has gone wrong. For this, you can use a passport, PAN card, birth certificate, mark sheet issued by any government university or many other documents.
This is how you can change your date of birth on Aadhaar Card
- To change your date of birth online on the Aadhaar card, you will need to visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update webpage.
- Here you have to type your registered mobile number on which OTP will go on.
- Type the OTP on the mobile phone and click submit.
- After this, choose the birth date i.e. date of the birth option.
- Choose the language.
- Upload the required document. Please note that you will get the information about the required document at https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf.
- You will get the URN number after submitting the document. Explain that with the help of URN number you can check the status of your Aadhaar.
Significantly, you can also do this process offline. For this, you have to download the form from uidai.gov.in. By filling this form and signing it, you will get the required document along with UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India.
Please know that in the same way, you can also edit your address and mobile number in your Aadhaar. However, to change the mobile number, you will have to visit an Aadhaar center, while you can change the address online.
Leave a Reply