Apply for Aadhar card | Aadhar card correction | aadhar card update centre near me
You can locate the Aadhaar card update centre nearest to your house by visiting official website of UIDAI and following the instructions thereof. Let’s have a look Aadhaar-center-locating modus operandi to find out a nearest Aadhaar card update/enrollment centre to update our Aadhaar account.
UIDAI provides online information in plenty on Aadhaar such as Aadhaar enrollment, Aadhaar update, Aadhaar-download, lock/unlock Aadhaar, Aadhaar linking and so on and so forth including ‘how to locate Aadhaar Update centre’ in the city. With Aadhaar card being declared mandatory by the government of India in all types of services and beneficial schemes everyone wants to obtain Aadhaar card but unaware of the location of Aadhaar card center nearest to their home they fail to enroll with Aadhaar on time and have the Aadhaar-linked services and benefits such as LPG subsidy, PDS, banking, driving license, PAN, etc. If you have too have yet not enrolled with Aadhaar and want to know one of the closest Aadhaar card update centre near your home, here’s guidance will help you to locate the Aadhaar centre.
How to Locate Aadhaar Card Update Center near our Home?
Before proceeding to locate Aadhaar update centre you should get yourself equipped with Aadhaar card and mobile number registered with Aadhaar. Now take online steps one by one to locate nearest Aadhaar card update centre.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI and click on “Locate Enrollment and Update Centers” under “Aadhaar Enrollment” column
You can reach respective page by clicking on here [You will reach the Aadhaar Enrollment Search page]
- Click on an option (State or PIN code) by which you want to locate the nearest Aadhaar update center
- Click on PIN code If you know the PIN code of your locality
- Click on a tiny box to confirm that you want to locate ‘only permanent centers”
- Enter the verification code and click on the box “search”.
If you do not know the PIN code of locality then you should select the ‘State’ as update option following the instructions:
- Enter your state
- Enter the name of district
- Enter the name of village, town or city where you want to locate Aadhaar update center.
- Enter verification code or captcha
- Click on search
So this is how you will come across the locations of Aadhaar enrollment centre. It is the Aadhaar centre itself which accomplishes enrollment and updates account of Aadhaar as well. So update your Aadhaar account by searching or locating the Aadhaar card update Centers near your house.
Necessary things to follow
If any of them are looking forward to enroll for aadhar card, then it is always necessary for the people to visit the aadhar enrolment centre. At the same time, one should keep it in mind that the enrolment centre is said to be the mandatory ones. Also, it is important for the people to keep these things in mind. At the same time, you need to know that finding or locating the respective aadhar card enrolment near you is always vital for the people. In order to update the correction that you want to do, then visiting the enrolment centre would be helpful.
Once getting into process of handling the aadhar card, then the other biometric detail can also be mainly updated with facial photograph as well. Even the iris as well as fingerprints will be included. This thing makes the people to understand clearly about it.
Services Available at the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Center/Aadhar card update centre near me:
As has been mentioned earlier the Aadhaar card update centre actually is the Aadhaar enrollment centre enrolling every visitor biometrically (iris & images of fingers).Following are the services provided at the Aadhaar centre.
- New Enrollment/Registration for Aadhaar – The individuals can get themselves enrolled with Aadhaar by visiting with essential documents substantiating their name, address, gender, date of birth and mobile number. After being enrolled with Aadhaar account the individual is required to wait for 30 to 60 days to obtain Aadhaar card generated by UIDAI.
- Aadhaar Card Update with Mobile –The mobile number registered at the time of Aadhaar enrollment provided is lost then new mobile number is required to be registered for which the individual should visit nearest Aadhaar enrollment enter with the Aadhaar card and new mobile number to be registered into Aadhaar account. Aadhaar is required to be accessed biometrically through biometric system available only at the Aadhaar enrollment/update centre. Once the account is accessed by biometric verification (iris and images of fingers) the new number is saved.
- Personal information (Name, Address, gender& DOB) also is updated – The Aadhaar enrollment/update centre refreshes the account with the desired name,desired address, gender, date of birth, etc.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to locate aadhar card centre near me.
You may also interested to read: Aadhar card status enquiry phone number