Have you applied for your Aadhar card? But haven’t received your Aadhar card yet, then do not need to panic. Aadhar card Tracker will help you in getting the status of your Aadhar card. At the time of the enrollment, you have got enrollment slip in which Date and Time of enrollment are mentioned, This slip is very necessary to track Aadhar card. The Aadhar card is dispatched through Indian post and the delivery status of the Aadhar card can be tracked by the various medium. Aadhar card can be tracked by the official website of Aadhar card.
Methods to track your Aadhar card status:
Follow the following steps to for Aadhar card tracking by UID –
- Visit the official website for Aadhar card – https://uidai.gov.in/
- Go to the check status page.
- Enter the Enrollment ID and Date/Time of Enrollment.
- The status will be displayed immediately. and if the status states that the Aadhar card has been dispatched. you can go ahead and click on delivery tracking details. This will give you the tracking ID.
- Now visit the Indian post’s website. Enter the tracking details in track your mail column, enter captcha code and click on go button.
- The delivery Aadhar card update status will be shown.
Aadhar card tracking by Text message service –
- Track your Aadhar card through SMS.Type UIDSTATUS<space><14 digit enrollment number>
- Send this SMS on 51969. If the card has been dispatched, you will receive the tracking details via SMS.
- You can now use this tracking details to track the delivery status of your Aadhar card on Indian post’s portal.
Aadhar card tracking by calling the Helpline –
If you do not have an internet connection and you are unable to get the details through SMS, The best thing is to do call the UIDAI Helpline. You can reach them by calling toll-free number 1800-300-1947.
After calling, address the issue with the customer service executive, they will help you with the tracking details and delivery status as well.
You can also request the tracking number from the customer service executive and you can use the tracking number to track the delivery status of your Aadhar card through aadhar card tracker.