E-ADHAR CARD DOWNLOAD ONLINE AT EAADHAR.UIDAI.GOV.IN
As an Indian citizen, it is necessary for an individual to have an aadhaar card as a compulsory document. This is one of the documents is required for almost all official purposes, to begin with as identification proof. And it also helps is availing different kinds of subsidies provided by the government guidelines. Since 2016 it has come into great existence and has been given importance in every government-related work.
Now, due to online forms and the presence of most of the population, UIDAI has launched this feature of electronic aadhaar cards. Which can be used for attaching online forms and other documents. This is a definite step according to the current scenario of the digital world, where everything is working digitally. Like various documents are now available online which has reduced papers in government offices and areas. As everything is stored in a computer system, the government is trying to vanish files and operate everything on a digital basis. E- aadhar card also known as virtual ID or enrollment ID (EID) is one of those steps toward helping India move towards digital working.
How to avail or download E-aadhaar on your device?
It is a facility being provided by UIDAI (Unique identification authority of India) with the objective to help the netizens in a way that they can easily avail themselves of their Unique Identity. Reasons why it is a benefit for everyone?
- Even if the user’s original identity gets lost, he/she have an option of e-aadhaar card download online at e-adhaar.uidai.gov.in .
- It also helps to reduce the burden of carrying it everywhere because now with the device a user can carry it anywhere due to its suitability to be carried easily.
- There is no fear to lose it and difficult to find, the option of e-aadhar makes it easy for an individual to retrieve and download it again from the website of UIDAI.
The process to download E-Aadhaar
- The very first step is to visit the official website of UIDAI
- Next, click on the home page of the portal.
- There you will find My aadhaar, click on the option of My aadhaar.
- Then on a menu, there will download aadhar, click on that.
- In the next section, an individual has to fill in the required details related to aadhaar or which have been connected with the aadhaar card.
- On completion of details, you will also have an option of ‘do I want a masked aadhaar in which the Unique ID number will not be fully shown.
- An individual can choose the above option according to their convenience. As it is not necessary.
- After completing the above steps click on proceed. Then an OTP will be sent by the website to the individual’s registered mobile number.
- Fill that received OTP in the required space as asked to, and click on download aadhaar, the procedure is complete.
The UIDAI with the effect of the above wholesome procedure will dispatch the E-Aadhaar in no time span. Within a minute or two, the applicant will receive a PDF in his/her e-mail ID
E-Aadhaar administration permits inhabitants to download carefully marked PDF letters once the Aadhaar is produced and not trust that letter will come through the post. E-Aadhaar site requires full 28 digit enrolment id (enrolment number with date timestamp the entire way to seconds), name, and pin code to be entered before it very well may be gotten to. Furthermore, security elements, for example, manual human test, One-Time-Pin (OTP) on portable, and so forth are carried out. Whenever the input is checked, the inhabitant is permitted to download carefully marked PDF which can be imparted to offices as well as printed for use.
It is vital to review that Aadhaar is only a number and is intended to be validated (checked) online rather than giving importance to actual cards/letters, and so forth.
An individual can also download an E-Aadhaar card from the M-Aadhaar application which is available on the google play store.
M-Aadhaar is the authority versatile application for Aadhaar.
You can download your e-Aadhaar on the mAadhaar application and access your Aadhaar at whatever point you really want.
This is the way you can sign into and download your mAadhaar on the application:
- Sign in to the application with the required details.
- Assuming that you have as of now added your portable number to your Aadhaar at the hour of enrolment, you can download your Aadhaar card.
- You will get an SMS with an OTP on your enrolled portable number. This OPT will be naturally perused by the application. In that capacity, you can’t physically enter the OTP.
You can amount to three profiles (like those of your relatives) on one gadget, gave all profiles have a similar versatile number as their enlisted portable number (I.e., on their Aadhaar).
Instructions to Print Your Aadhaar Card
Whenever you have downloaded your e-Aadhaar, to print it, you should follow these means:
- Your e-Aadhaar is a ‘pdf’ document. Thus, you should open it utilizing any pdf peruser (like Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Edge).
- Enter the secret word. Your secret word will be the initial four letters of your name (in covers) trailed constantly of your introduction to the world in the organization YYYY.
- For instance, assuming you are Amith Kumar and your date of birth is 8/6/1984, your secret phrase will be ‘AMIT1984’.
- When the record is opened, select the ‘Print’ choice, pick the number of duplicates you might want to print, and hit ‘Print’.