Today, Aadhar card has become a significant document for everyone in the country. Aadhar card is used as an ID to open an account in a bank or passport has to be made. In such a situation, if the wrong address has been printed in your Aadhar or you are changing your home, then it is most important to first change your address in the Aadhar card, which is also very important. To change the address in the Aadhar card, you do not need to spend hours in a long line because you can change the address in the Aadhar card with the help of online service in a few minutes. UIDAI website Aadhar card update online facility is available for this.
To change the address in the Aadhar card, you must have some important documents that are asked for as proof. In this, you can use a passport, bank statement, bank passbook, ration card, and voter id. After self-attested, you have to upload the scan copy here.
To change the address in Aadhar card, follow some simple tips, after which your address will be changed in a few minutes. But keep in mind that in order to change the address in Aadhar, you must have a mobile number that is added to your Aadhar card. Because an OTP will be send to this number and only after inserting it you will be able to make any changes. With the help of these steps, change your address in Aadhar card:
Steps to change aadhar address online:
1) To change the address in Aadhar card, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI, where you will get the alternative of Aadhar card Update Online.
2) After which a new window will launch in front of you for address update. Enter your Aadhaar number and log in.
3) After entering the Aadhaar number, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, after which the portal will open.
4) Click on the address alternative provided there to login the portal, then a form of Aadhaar Update will open there. In which you will have to fill some of your necessary details.
5) After filling the entire information, check once suitably that no mistake has been done. After that, click on the Submit Update Request button.
6) After this process, there will be an alternative to upload the document. Upload the scanned copy of the document there and click on the Submit button.
7) After completing the entire steps, choose the option of BPO service provider and submit the final after clicking the Yes button there. Subsequently, an update request number will come on your mobile number, keep it, or download the acceptance copy and take out the print.