Aadhar card link to Voter Id | aadhar card correction | aadhar card status enquiry phone number
Gone is the era when forcibly capturing polling booths for rigging votes in favor of a particular candidate was committed publicly by unscrupulous elements at the behest of local bullish leaders of the society which administration and police would watch helplessly.
Behind such offenses used to be none other but the regime itself. Poll rigging used to be pre-organized under which the ballot papers were seized,stamped in bulk with a party symbol in favor of one candidate and put thereafter straight into ballot box.Such kind of public booth capturing and poll rigging had raised questions over the impartiality of administration itself which with EVM has become a matter of past.With EVM machines the booth capturing or fake voting has unbelievably been stopped. What makes the citizens entitled for exercising their franchise during the election is Voter ID card that is counted in preparing list of eligible voters by the election commission.
What is Voter ID or EPIC?
Also known as EPIC (Electoral Photo Identity Card) the voter ID card is issued officially for the voters to cast their vote. But EPIC was found to have lots of loopholes which needed to be plugged in effectively for which the election commission has declared linking Aadhaar card with voter ID card compulsory. This condition though has yet not been propagated through press/media in the country it has got to be declared mandatory very soon.So learn how to link your Aadhaar card with the voter ID card or EPIC so that all the chances of being deprived of casting vote during election doesn’t arise as an obstacle.
This question is natural to be fired on as the voter ID card (EPIC) issued by the election commission of India itself is a powerful identity-authenticating document. But practice of several fake voter IDs by the same person called for identity’s authentication that made interlinking or seeding voter ID card with Aadhaar card indispensable one. The Aadhaar card is a biometric document that establishes the person’s original identity biometrically (iris & finger images) and thus checks fake voter IDs.The election commission has launched a full-fledged website to help the voters to link their Aadhaar card with their voter ID card. EC believes that linking or seeding the voter ID card with Aadhaar card will bring remarkable improvements in voting pattern ensuring 100% fair election.
If you’ve taken a resolve wipe out crops of corrupt and bullish politicians with the power even of single vote then you should start from your own end the process of interlinking Aadhaar card and voter ID through for free and fair election in the country. So go through the content being written on how to link Aadhaar card both online and offline with voter ID card.
Link Aadhaar Card with Voter ID-Card – Online
The election commission has launched a separate website to help the Indian citizens to link their Aadhaar with their voter ID. So seed your Aadhaar with EC-issued voter ID card now by following the instructions being mooted out here.
- Visit the official website of NVSP (national voter’s services portal),launched by the election commission itself for helping Indian citizens to seed or link Aadhaar card with the voter ID card online. You may reach the site even directly by clicking on here .
- Open your EPIC or voter identity by entering EPIC or voter ID card, name of your state and captcha.
- Search your Voter ID online by entering your personal details such as name, age, district, father/husband’s name, date of birth (DOB), constituency/assembly, gender, etc. Correctly enter the captcha also and click on ‘search’ option. [You must adhere to this option provided you are not equipped with EPIC number]
- On coming across your voter ID card online you will see an option ‘Feed Aadhaar Number’on the respective web page. Click on it
- A window will pop up prompting you to enter your name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card, voter ID card number (EPIC), Aadhaar card number and mobile number/email registered with Aadhaar. Follow the instruction and click on “submit”.
- You will notice a confirmation message of successful seeding or linking of your Aadhaar card with the voter ID card of yours.
Link Aadhaar card with Voter ID Card – Offline
There are three ways of linking your Aadhaar card offline with voter ID. First – by physically visiting local election office or meeting BLO, second – by SMS and third – by phone.
- Visiting Local Election office: Visit local election and fill up a form hand over it to the BLO (booth level officer) furnishing details of your voter ID and Aadhaar card as well. This is the easiest way which anyone else can do easily. It can be confirmed after a few days.
- Sending SMS: You can link your Aadhaar card with EPIC or voter ID through SMS as well by messaging from your registered mobile number to 51969 or 166 the following details typing
“ECI LINK- Voter ID or EPIC Number – Aadhaar Number” [There should not be any gap between ECLINK, EPIC number and Aadhaar number]
- Phone Call: The Voter ID or EPIC can be seeded with Aadhaar by phone call as well. Take a look how you can seed or link Aadhaar card with the voter ID card of yours by phone call. Call 1950 from any of the Aadhaar registered mobile number and follow the interactions. You should be equipped with EPIC and Aadhaar card prior to linking or seeding Aadhaar card with voter ID card.
[Calls for seeding Aadhaar card with voter ID card can be made between 10 am to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday.]
Comment below If you have any queries regarding aadhar card with voter ID
If you want some issues in aadhar card then you can call at aadhar status enquiry phone number