Link Aadhar card to a bank account has become mandatory, the government has strictly directed to all the banks to link their customers Aadhar card with the bank accounts. Aadhar is becoming a common document that is required for applications of various types of utility and services. Soon it will become mandatory for all the upcoming bank exams as well as other.This is to make sure that people get the subsidies and benefits of government schemes directly in their bank accounts. People often get confused with the process of Aadhar card link to a bank account but the process is actually quite easy and can be completed easily. People can link Aadhar card with their bank accounts by online and offline both of the modes. The central government has announced the last date for people to link their Aadhar numbers with their various bank accounts and set the date till 31st Dec 2017.
- 1 How to link Aadhar card to a bank account?
- 1.1 1.Online method to link Aadhar card to a bank account
- 1.2 2. Offline Method link Aadhar card to a bank account
- 1.3 3. How to link Aadhar card to Bank using Internet Banking
For the online process of link Aadhar card to a bank account, it is important that you have availed the internet banking facility. If you do not have the internet banking facility activated, you can choose the option to activate it.
- After login, you need to find out the link- “update Aadhar card details” or “Aadhar card seedings”
- Click on any of the links and open the page
- Now fill up all details regarding Aadhar card information.
- After filling all the information, verify it and click on the “submit” button.
- Now your online application will be saved in the bank database. Bank will verify the information entered by you, you will get notification via email or message on the registered mobile number.
Note : You can also link aadhar card with app of some banks like PNB mobile banking app for pnb
Those who do not have internet banking facility can go through an offline method.
- Get link aadhar card to a bank account form available online.
- Download it and take print out.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Enter bank account number, IFSC code, address etc.
- Enter your Aadhar number correctly.
- After filling the application form, attach the Xerox copy of your Aadhar card with it.
- Submit the application form enclosed with Aadhar to the bank.
- Take your original Aadhar card with you for the verification process.
- After the verification of the details, you will get notified via SMS or email.
- So it’s up to you through which process you link Aadhar card to a bank account. Both are the easiest process.
- You can also check the aadhar card status whether you link aadhar card to a bank account or not.
Check status with the bank :
Contact the bank.
Visit the branch.
Make a call to your bank’s toll-free number.
Check status via SMS :
Key in Aadhar number
You will get to know about the bank where the Aadhar has been linked.
Well, recently government advised the people to link Aadhar card to bank. In order to make that thing happen, most of the people finding the ways and make use of it. Now, the thing is here we are going to share the steps to handle the process with the support of Internet banking. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below properly.
- First of all, you need to log into internet banking portal.
- Now, it is necessary for you to visit the section which will be helpful to link aadhar as well as bank account in general.
- After the above process is done, you need to choose the account which requires to link and make sure to enter the aadhar number, and then tap on Submit.
- Now, you can witness the last two digits of registered mobile number which will be displayed on your screen.
- At last, the status of your request will be sent to you through SMS to registered number.