Apply for SBI bank account | Aadhar card link to SBI bank account form| Aadhar link to bank
Do you want to check the status of the Aadhar card link to the SBI bank account of yours? Don’t worry. We are here to share with you the easiest way of checking the status of the Aadhaar card link to the SBI bank account on our own. If your Aadhaar Card has not been linked to your SBI bank account then you should get it linked so as to continue with the banking services without any interruption. If you’ve already submitted the details of your Aadhar Card to your SBI branch, you should yet check the Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status. You can inquire Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status online and by phone registered with the Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar has become mandatory today as the people cannot operate their banking account and hence can’t claim for a subsidy of the LPG/Ration or any other beneficial scheme without Aadhaar card. So Aadhaar card is a credential exposing everything that nobody would ever like to share publicly. If you have an account in SBI and you want to know the status of the Aadhaar card link to the SBI bank account then you must follow the tutorial of this webpage.
Why Check Status
Because the banking officials despite collecting the Xerox copy of the Aadhaar card of the customers do not link Aadhaar with their account. If you have an account in the SBI then you should check the Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status by visiting the official website of UIDAI. All the information that is uploaded in Aadhaar, are completely secure because UIDAI is not accessible to public and private agencies.
You must not linger on inquiring about the status of the Aadhaar card link to the SBI bank account status before it crosses the deadline. As far as the deadline for linking the Aadhaar card with a bank account is concerned it has been extended now to 31 st March, allowing every customer to link his Aadhaar card with the bank account. So you must check the status of the Aadhaar card link to the SBI bank account even if you have submitted the Aadhaar card to your SBI branch.
Also Read: How to link aadhar card with PAN
Check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status
You can check whether your Aadhaar card is linked to the SBI account of yours or not taking the following steps being mentioned over here –
- Visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in, and click at ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’. You can click also https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper to directly reach the targeted page.
- Mention your personal Aadhaar Card number and security code, shown in the box, and click at ‘Send OTP’ You will receive SMS or OTP only on your registered contact number. So, assure that your registered number is ON and reachable. Also, do not share received with any other person.
- Mentioned the one-time password (OTP) received on the mobile number registered with Aadhaar. It is just akin to login to the site to check Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status online. It would be displayed with a green sign of correct and a message, ‘Congratulations! Your Aadhaar Mapping Has Been Done’.
Check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status – By Phone
- Dial *99*99*1# by your mobile number registered with State Bank of India
- You will be prompted to enter the 12 digits Aadhaar Car number of yours
- Confirm it. (It will show the Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status)
- Such is applicable not only to SBI but other banks as well, linked with Aadhaar card
How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
After checking the status of Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account you now might be thinking how to link the Aadhaar card with your SBI account. The following are a few easiest methods to link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account which you must follow after scanning Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status.
Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account through – Internet Banking
- Visit onlinesbi.com and click on ‘Aadhar linking for all SBI Customers’. You can reach directly on the respective page through the link, https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retops/aadhaarlinkinginitial.htm
- Enter your SBI account number and the code number displayed before a box..submit it
- Enter A/c number and Aadhaar number in respective boxes…submit it
- The status will be shown with your registered mobile number showing only its last two digits
- It would be communicated on the registered mobile number
- You can register your mobile either by visiting SBI branch or through ARM
Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Account through – App
- After login, the SBI app, click on the requests for Aadhaar
- Click over Aadhaar linking
- Select the exact CIF
- Type Aadhaar Number
- Accept the terms and conditions
- A confirmation message of Aadhaar’s linking with your SBI account will be sent to the mobile number as a text message
- You do not check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status Link Aadhar Card with SBI Account through – ATM
- Swipe your ATM card into the slot and enter the PIN
- Select the options ‘services – registration – Aadhaar registration
- Select type of account live-saving, current…
- Type the Aadhaar number…
- Re-type the Aadhaar number to confirm
- Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account would be done
- The message of Aadhaar’s linking with your SBI bank will be confirmed on registered mobile number as an SMS
Submit Aadhaar Card to SBI Branch Visiting Personally
Submit a letter requesting to link bank your account with Aadhaar along with the Xerox copy of the Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar Card would be linked to SBI Bank Account which you would be apprised about through the SMS on your registered mobile. You can also see an Appointment for Aadhar card online registration.
SBI Aadhaar Card Link with State Bank Online for Non-Internet Banking client
If you are a non-web banking client of SBI, without web banking office SBI permits you to connect your financial balance with Aadhaar on the web.
To link your Aadhar to SBI account visit SBI Online Aadhar connect page https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/aadhaarlinkinginitial.htm
When you reach on the page Link Aadhaar to your State Bank of India accounts (Customer No./CIF), you need to ask to fill-up the form, for example, your number, enter the text appeared in the picture and click on the submit button
- You will get to submit a one-time password on your registered contact number
- Enter the got OTP code and click on the submit button
- You should enter your 12 digits Aadhaar Number
- When entering the Aadhaar Number, click on the submit button
- Also, presently on your Aadhaar enrolled mobile number, you will get OTP
- Enter the got OTP and click on the submit button
- You have effectively got your Aadhaar connected with SBI Bank Account.
- You will also get affirmation SMS on your enrolled mobile number in regards to the SBI Aadhar interface.
- Aadhaar Card Link with State Bank of India Account through ATM mode
For SBI KIOSK Banking Aadhaar link, you should visit closest SBI ATM with your Aadhaar Number and ATM Card
- Insert your SBI ATM cum Debit Card into the ATM
- Select Service Registration
- You will be prompt to enter your ATM PIN, enter the PIN
- Firstly, you must choose Aadhaar enlistment
- Select the sort of record from Savings or Current
- Now, you need to enter your 12 digits Aadhaar Number
- Enter the Aadhaar Number and again you will be asked to reappear the Aadhaar Number for confirmation
- When entering the Aadhaar Number simply click on the confirm button now.
- You will get SMS on your enlisted portable on the mobile number the status of your seeding
Q1: Can a cardholder check Aadhaar linked with mobile?
Ans: Yes, a cardholder can check his/her Aadhaar linked with mobile. A cardholder can create new SMS by typing“UID STATUS 14 USD Number” and sent it to51969.
Q2: Where a cardholder may receive his/her OTP?
Ans: A cardholder can receive OTP on his/her registered number.
Q3: How many banks account a cardholder can be linked to Aadhaar?
Ans: The cardholder can add a maximum of three profiles in his/her device, all having the same contact number registered in the cardholder’s Aadhaar card.
Leave a Reply