Apply for SBI bank account | Aadhar card link to SBI bank account form| Aadhar link to bank
Do you want to check the status of Aadhar card link to SBI bank account of yours? Don’t worry. We are here to share with you the easiest way of checking status of Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account on our own. If your Aadhaar Card has not been linked to your SBI bank account then you should get it linked so as to continue with the banking services without any interruption. If you’ve already submitted the details of your Aadhar Card to your SBI branch, you should yet check Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status. You can inquire Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status online and by phone registered with the Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar has become mandatory today as the people cannot operate their banking account and hence can’t claim for subsidy of the LPG/Ration or any other beneficial scheme without Aadhaar card. So Aadhaar card is a a credential exposing everything which nobody would ever like to share publicly. If you have an account in SBI and you want to know the status of Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account then you must follow the tutorial of this webpage.
- 1 Why to Check Status
- 2 Check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status
- 3 Check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status – By Phone
- 4 How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
- 5 Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account through – Internet Banking
- 6 Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Account through – App
- 7 Submit Aadhaar Card to SBI Branch Visiting Personally
- 8 Share this:
Why to Check Status
Because the banking officials despite collecting the Xerox copy of Aadhaar card of the customers do not link Aadhaar with their account. If you have an account in the SBI then you should check Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
You must not linger on inquiring the status of Aadhaar card link to the SBI bank account status before it crosses the deadline. As far as deadline for linking the Aadhaar card with bank account is concerned it has been extended now to 31 st March, allowing every customer to link his Aadhaar card with the bank account. So you must check the status of Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account even if you have submitted the Aadhaar card to your SBI branch.
Check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status
You can check whether your Aadhaar card is linked to the SBI account of yours or not taking the follow steps being mentioned over here –
- Visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in and click at ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’. You can click also https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper to directly reach the targeted page.
- Mention you personal Aadhaar Card number and security code, shown in the box and click at ‘Send OTP’
- Mentioned the one time password (OTP) received on mobile number registered with Aadhaar. It is just akin to login to the site to check Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status online. It would be displayed with green sign of correct and a message, ‘Congratulation! Your Aadhaar Mapping Has Been Done’.
Check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status – By Phone
- Dial *99*99*1# by your mobile number registered with State Bank of India
- You will be prompted to enter the 12 digit Aadhaar Car number of yours
- Confirm it. (It will show the Aadhaar card link to SBI bank account status)
- Such is applicable not only to SBI but other banks as well, linked with Aadhaar card
How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
After checking the status of Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account you now might be thinking how to link the Aadhaar card with your SBI account. Following are a few easiest methods to link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account which you must follow after scanning Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status.
Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account through – Internet Banking
- Visit onlinesbi.com and click on ‘Aadhar linking for all SBI Customers’. You can reach directly on respective page through the link, https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retops/aadhaarlinkinginitial.htm
- Enter your SBI account number and the code number displayed before a box..submit it
- Enter A/c number and Aadhaar number in respective boxes…submit it
- Status will be shown with your registered mobile number showing only its last two digits
- It would be communicated on the registered mobile number
- You can register your mobile either by visiting SBI branch or through ARM
Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Account through – App
- After login the SBI app, click on the requests for Aadhaar
- Click over Aadhaar linking
- Select the exact CIF
- Type Aadhaar Number
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Conformation message of Aadhaar’s linking with your SBI account will be sent to the mobile number as a text message
- You do not to check Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account Status Link Aadhar Card with SBI Account through – ATM
- Swipe your ATM card into slot and enter the PIN
- Select the options ‘services – registration – Aadhaar registration
- Select type of account live saving, current…
- Type the Aadhaar number…
- Re-type the Aadhaar number to confirm
- Aadhaar Card Link to SBI Bank Account would be done
- Message of Aadhaar’s linking with your SBI bank will be confirmed on registered mobile number as a SMS
Submit Aadhaar Card to SBI Branch Visiting Personally
Submit a letter requesting to link bank your account with Aadhaar along with Xerox copy of Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar Card would be linked to SBI Bank Account which you would be apprised about through the SMS on your registered mobile. You can also see Appointment for Aadhar card online registration.