Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin Code – uidai.gov.in : Aadhaar is a prominent document that every Indian individual should have as a proof of identity. For those who got their Aadhaar issued and wants to know the status of their card, here is a simple way to know it. Aadhaar holders can check their status by using their name and pin code. It is possible to check using those details from the official website of UIDAI – uidai.gov.in. Users can check their Aadhaar card status with the help of name and URN(Update Request Number) through UIDAI’s website. Many people end up losing their Aadhaar cards and it gets difficult to check the status at such times. Citing the issue, we have come up with this article where in we shall explain about how to check the Aadhaar cards status using name and pin code without Aadhaar number or enrollment number.
AADHAR CARD STATUS BY NAME AND PIN CODE
In this article you will get to learn about how to find the lost Aadhaar card or enrollment number and how to check Aadhaar card status by name and pin code through uidai.gov.in.
- Aadhaar holders need to visit the official website to retrieve Enrollment number (EID). You can easily retrieve the enrollment number (EID) by clicking on the Select Enrolment Number (EID) link present in the website.
- You need to first input your details as prompted by the website like full name as registered in your Aadhaar, Registered Phone Number or the Email and the Security Code as shown.
- Click on send OTP button and the One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number or Email.
- On receiving the OTP enter it in the specified field and and click on Verify OTP button.
- On entering the OTP and clicking on verify button the OTP will be verified and on correct submission of details the Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) as per your selection.
Aadhaar card status by name and pincode
How to check Aadhaar card status by name and pin code @ uidai.gov.in
The below steps will help you know the process to find Aadhaar card status by name and pincode.
- First open the official website of UIDAI to check your Aadhaar card status by name and pin code.
- Once the website opens it asks you to enter details like your Aadhaar Number, URN (Update Request Number), and the security Captcha. Enter the details appropriately without mistakes and also the captcha code as shown in the picture.
If you have followed all the steps without any mistakes and all the information you have provided is correct to your knowledge it will display your Aadhar Card current status. So in case if you want to now your Aadhaar card status using these name and pin code criteria this of how you need to do it. The process is as simple as that. You can get the work done simply through online. With this process in hand you need to have Aadhaar number or enrollment number to fetch your Aadhaar status.