Aadhar Card Status By Name and Pin Code – uidai.gov.in: Aadhaar is a prominent document that every Indian individual should have as a proof of identity. For those who got their Aadhaar issued and want to know the status of their card, here is a simple way to know it. Aadhaar holders can check their status by using their name and pin code. It is possible to check using those details from the official website of UIDAI – uidai.gov.in. Users can check their Aadhaar card status with the help of name and URN(Update Request Number) through UIDAI’s website. Many people end up losing their Aadhaar cards and it gets difficult to check the status at such times. Citing the issue, we have come up with this article wherein we shall explain how to check the Aadhaar card status using a name and pin code without Aadhaar number or enrollment number.
When you request for an update on aadhaar such as address or name or mobile number, it takes few days to consider your request and since you want to check the progress on your request you can easily to do by login in the uidai website with your name and pin code, it asks for Pincode because with the help of pin code it searches the area you are located as the files in the database are arranged according to the state, city, and area and this requires a Pincode as it directly tells in which area the individual is located and is easier to find out in the database where thousands of data is being kept.
AADHAR CARD STATUS BY NAME AND PIN CODE
In this article, you will get to learn about how to find the lost Aadhaar card or enrollment number and how to check Aadhaar card status by name and pin code through uidai.gov.in.
- Aadhaar holders need to visit the official website to retrieve Enrollment number (EID). You can easily retrieve the enrollment number (EID) by clicking on the Select Enrolment Number (EID) link present on the website.
- You need to first input your details as prompted by the website like the full name as registered in your Aadhaar, Registered Phone Number or the Email and the Security Code as shown.
- Click on Send OTP button and the One Time Password will be sent to your registered mobile number or Email.
- On receiving the OTP enter it in the specified field and click on Verify OTP button.
- On entering the OTP and clicking on the verify button the OTP will be verified and on correct submission of details the Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) as per your selection.
Aadhaar card status by name and Pincode
How to check Aadhaar card status by name and pin code @ uidai.gov.in
The below steps will help you know the process to find Aadhaar card status by name and Pincode.
- First, open the official website of UIDAI to check your Aadhaar card status by name and pin code.
- Once the website opens it asks you to enter details like your Aadhaar Number, URN (Update Request Number), and the security Captcha. Enter the details appropriately without mistakes and also the captcha code as shown in the picture.
If you have followed all the steps without any mistakes and all the information you have provided is correct to your knowledge it will display your Aadhar Card current status. So in case if you want to know your Aadhaar card status using these names and pin code criteria this of how you need to do it. The process is as simple as that. You can get the work done simply online. With this process in hand, you need to have Aadhaar number or enrollment number to fetch your Aadhaar status.
While checking your aadhaar status on the website it might happen that the update is not published and it recommended you should it after some time it can occur due to some technical error but if still not updated then you should go to the nearest aadhar centre because it is possible that the details you gave are not exact matched or there is a mistake in the details and you should check and make correction in order to get your aadhaar updated .