Aadhaar-UCL-Registration: Everything You Need To Know: Aadhaar UCL Registration is a process related to the Aadhaar program in India, specifically designed for the convenience of Common Service Centers (CSCs). This process centers around the use of the UCL (Update Client Lite) Registration, a specialized software by CSC operators to modify the demographic details on an Aadhaar card. Notably, UCL Registration involves the use of the cardholder’s fingerprints as the primary method of verification, thereby removing the need for OTPs.
Aadhaar-UCL Registration Significance
Aadhaar UCL Registration simplifies the process of updating crucial Aadhaar card details, including your name, address, date of birth, and gender. This streamlined approach is particularly beneficial for individuals residing in remote areas or facing issues with their mobile phones.
Instead of the traditional one-time passwords (OTPs), Aadhaar UCL introduces a more convenient and secure method: fingerprint-based identity verification. This innovative approach not only enhances security but also ensures a smoother user experience.
Furthermore, Aadhaar UCL Registration contributes to the overall efficiency of the Aadhaar system. It makes the process of updating information more accessible and manageable for individuals through the convenient network of CSC centers.
Aadhaar UCL Registration Process
To complete the Aadhaar UCL online registration process follow the given steps:
- Access the Official Website: Open your web browser and go to the official Aadhaar UCL registration page.
- Navigate to the ‘Digital Seva Connect’ Tab: Once you’re on the home page, locate and click on the ‘Digital Seva Connect’ tab.
- Enter CSC ID and Password: In the fields provided, enter your CSC ID and password. This information is essential for login.
- Login to Jan Seva Portal: After entering your CSC ID and password, click on the login button. You will now be logged into the Jan Seva Portal.
- Select the “Proceed” Option: Look for and click on the “Proceed” tab or button.
- Fill Aadhaar UCL Registration Form: An Aadhaar UCL registration form will appear on the subsequent page. Complete this form by providing details such as your VLE name, VLE CSC ID, VLE Bank BC Code, and any other required information.
- Review and Confirm: Carefully review the information you have entered in the registration form to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Submit the Application: Once you are satisfied that all the details are accurate, click the “Submit” button to finalize your application.
Requirements for CSC Aadhar Center to Provide Aadhaar UCL Registration
To become eligible to operate a CSC (Common Service Center) Aadhaar Center for Aadhaar UCL registration, you need to meet fulfill the following requirements set by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI):
- Aadhaar Operator Certification
- CSC VLE Registration
- Aadhaar NSEIT Operator/Supervisor Certificate
- CSC should be equipped with CCTV cameras.
- Broadband And Internet Connection Availability
- Availability Of RAMP And Wheelchair for Divyang Customer
- Token System/Machine
- Waiting area that can comfortably accommodate a minimum of five citizens.
- Toilet and Drinking water facility.
- Operator/Supervisor eAadhaar
- Police verification certificate not be older than three months.
Software Prerequisites for Aadhaar UCL Services
The software requirements for Aadhaar UCL services typically include the following:
- A digital camera, specifically the Logitech C310 or 525 model.
- A processor with a minimum clock speed of 2GHz.
- A computer with 3 gigabytes of RAM.
- An Intel Core i3 processor.
- A single device for IRIS scanning.
- A single device for fingerprint scanning.
- A Color Laser Printer.
- A laptop with a legitimate version of Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64-bit, Service Pack 1) and a USB hub.
Aadhaar UCL Registration Form
If you want to work on Aadhaar-related tasks through CSC (Common Service Center), you will need to download the CSC UCL Consent Form. You need to fill out the form and then submit it. The form must be signed. You can download the UCL Consent Form through the link provided here and take a printout of it.
If you’re having trouble understanding how CSC UCL registration functions, don’t worry—help is readily accessible. There’s a CSC Aadhaar UCL registration center in every city across India. Thus, it’s advisable to reach out to a center located in your proximity for assistance.