With increase in the use of aadhaar care in day to day life, there are chances of losing or misplacing which can be thing of tension. Now it’s not difficult to get the duplicate or retrieve the aadhaar card. Here comes some information relating to aadhaar card.
For retrieving the lost aadhaar card you must have correct mobile number or email i.d. registered. This will help receive the OTP which will be used in helping to retrieve the aadhaar even if you don’t remember the aadhaar number or enrolment number.
How to retrieve?
- For this purpose, you can visit the website www.uidai.gov.in in which you can download the duplicate copy of aadhaar. The UIDAI website provides this option under the aadaar online services head.
- One can also click on the option “retrieve Lost UID/EID”. The website is going to direct to another page.
- Click on “send one time password” which you will receive the OTP on your mobile or email ID whichever is filled you enter the OTP to verify it.
- After the OTP received by the users, just enter it into the field which is meant for it on the UIDAI Website and is verified as corrected by the software.
- You can receive aadhaar number either on your email or mobile whichever is mentioned earlier.
- You can also use the aadhaar number / enrolment ID that is received by the user on the email or mobile for downloading the e-copy.
- Click on the “download aadhaar” option. This will then be redirected to new page. Here you need to enter few details like aadhar number or enrolment ID, name, pin code of the home address.
- The OTP after asking for it will be sent to your registered mobile number. Then enter the OTP received to download the e-Aadhaar copy on the system.
- The PDF file is the password protected and this is used to open the PDF file containing the aadhaar is the pin code of your home address.
- Other than that, you will receive message on your mobile with the aadhaar card number or the enrollment ID as selected.
- Next move to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select an appropriate option of either enrollment ID or aadhaar under the “I have”.
- Next enter your aadhaar information to obtain the OTP.
- Click on the OTP.
- This will deliver to your mobile or email address.
- Enter the OTP that you just received on the mobile. And, then enter the OTP box and click on “validate and download”.
- Now you have downloaded the e-aadhaar card. Enter your pin codes and open the PDF document.
- Now the E-aadhaar is generated of which you can take the print out.
How to get through it?
To obtain various information relating to aadhaar, you can contact the UIDAI through the toll free number and then try to find out the information relating to aadhaar card. This is providing with the demographic information like name, address, date of birth, phone number and others. For getting the UIDAI contact details, just click on links provided. The staffs on toll free number will assist for information relating to the purpose.
Leave a Reply