The government has instructed mutual fund companies to link their customers to Aadhaar by 31 December.
Now you have to link your investment in mutual funds to Aadhaar. The government has given such instructions to mutual fund companies. In this, they have been asked to link their customers to Aadhaar by 31 December.
Many financial advisors are also advising their clients to give information about the basis of the time of investing in mutual funds. While some financial advisors are still waiting for clarity in this matter. Deepali Sen, the founder of Srujan Financial Advisor says that we have started taking Aadhaar from our customers, we are updating their CKYC
This is the process of linking a mutual fund account to Aadhaar.
- First, go to the cam’s website. Click on Investor Services in the top panel and click on ‘Link your Aadhaar’ in its left panel. Apart from this, you can directly access this page by clicking on the link given below:
- On the homepage of the website, ‘Link now’ mutual fund folio has been given, go there and click.
- You enter your email id, then register the PAN number.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number after PAN.
- Add your mobile number after Aadhaar.
- Submit after this, as soon as you enter the registered email and PAN card website, all the information related to your mutual fund comes.
That’s all, to link your investment in mutual funds with Aadhaar.