How to check NVSP Voter ID Status online @ nvsp.in: One of the most vital documents of identification for people is the Voter ID card. It allows individuals to cast their votes after they reach the age of 18. Have you made an application for a Voter ID Card? If you have completed the enrolment, then you can see the status of your Voter ID, even on your mobile screen or laptop. In earlier days, an individual had to visit the election office for checking the status of the Voter ID Card. Now, an official website has been launched by the government, where you will be able to check the status of Voter ID quickly. You can check whether the application is in the progress or it has got canceled? There are three different methods to check the Voter ID card Status.
Steps for checking NVSP Voter ID status using Official Web Portal:
Have you registered your name for the Voter ID Card in the NVSP site? If so, through the help of the reference ID, applicants can track the status. Candidates have to visit neither BLO nor any other respective department to check the application status. Now, anyone can track the status of his or her Voter ID card anytime and from any place. You will be able to check the Voter ID application status through the following steps:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the national voter’s service portal. After that, you can click on the direct link on the site. Now, through your certificates and credentials, you can log in.
2. Then, you can continue by clicking on the “track application link”. After opening the website, the homepage will appear. From there, you have to click on the ‘Track Application Status’ link.
3. Then, the status page of the online application will turn up. You have to put the reference ID that you received at the time of Voter ID registration. You can then click on the ‘Track Status’ button.
4. The application status for Voter ID will appear on the screens, finally. Then, you will be able to check your Voter ID status on screen.
NVSP Voter ID status checks using Toll-free service:
If you have registered your name for the Voter ID Card, you can also check your card status by using a toll-free number provided by the official authorities of the election commission. To check your card status, you have to follow simple steps:
- Firstly, you have to dial the toll-free number given by the official authorities, that is, 1950.
- Then, you have to provide all the details which the authorities have asked you on the call.
- After that, the authorities will give you your Voter ID Card status.
Voter Id Status checks through SMS Service:
Applicants can check their Voter ID Card status by SMS through mobile phones. To check the Voter ID status through SMS, applicants have to send an SMS on the respective helpline numbers.
- The applicant has to send an SMS- ‘EPIC,’ followed by a space and their Voter ID application number.
- The applicants have to find the contact number particular to their city. Then, they can send the above SMS to that number.
- After that, they will receive their Voter ID status.
Different helpline numbers for different states finalized by central authorities are as follows:
|Bihar||EEL<space>voter ID number||56677|
|Karnataka||KAEPIC<>voter ID number||9243355223|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Kerala||EEL<space>voter ID number||54242/537252|
|Odisha||CEOODI<space>voter ID number||9238300131|
|Uttar Pradesh||UPEPIC<space>voter ID number||9212357123|
|Andhra Pradesh||VOTE<space>voter ID number||9246280027|
|Chandigarh||BTH<space>voter ID number||9216164606|
|West Bengal||WBEC<space> ID number||51969|
|Tamil Nadu||EPIC<space>voter ID number||9211728082|
Checking Voter ID Card Status through the name:
For checking the Voter ID Card status through name, you should visit the official website of Election Commission of India (ECI).
- You will get two options there provided on the homepage- search by details and search by EPIC number.
- After that, you have to enter the required information and click on the search button.
Voter ID correction Status check online:
Have you made a mistake while giving your required information for the Voter ID registration, then you can get a chance to correct that also through the following steps:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the National voter’s service portal, which offers several Voter ID related services.
- Beyond that, through the official app of the Election Commission of India, you can also re-correct your Voter ID information.
- You can get the app from Google play store for free.
- Install the app ECI official.
- Then, there you will get the correction form.
- After that, you have to put the reference ID number, which you have got during the Form 8 submission. The reference number you have given should be accurate and shouldn’t contain any incorrect letters or numbers.
- Then, you have to click on ‘Track Status’ – You will be able to view the status-related result.
- If you see no progress and the status of the card is still pending, you can bookmark the page to visit it later.
- Besides, you can also make a call on 1950 from your BSNL or MTNL telephone to know your Voter ID Card Status. ‘
- By following these simple steps, you can check the status for the correction of the Voter Card. The process might take two to three weeks. Some necessary documents are also needed for requesting the voter ID correction(s) like you will need scanned copies for online submission and Xerox copies for offline submission.
NVSP Status check related instructions:
NVSP is the online portal of the Election Commission in India. Various services are provided through this portal to all the voters in India.
- Now, it is effortless to track the status of Voter ID anytime from any place. A citizen who has not still applied but is eligible can apply for their Voter ID Card.
- The citizens have to fill the application form correctly with their accurate details and relevant documents.
- Applicants must keep their Reference ID secured so that they can be able to check the application status for the Voter ID Card quickly. Applicants have to fill the NVSP registration form very carefully.
- After completing the verification of all the documents and the other details, the Election Commission will issue the Voter ID Card.
So, you have to follow all the above information to check the Voter ID status without any difficulty. An Election is held in India every five years. It is the duty of the people to elect an ideal leader by casting their votes. For that, they will need a Voter ID. Without the Voter ID card, he or she will not be eligible for voting. The Voter Id Card is an identification proof authorized by the government of India. If you register yourself for the Voter ID Card, you can check the status also using the above information. So you should not be worried about the status of your Voter ID Card, because tracking the status of your card is very easy from the NVSP site.