Get free e-pan using aadhar card: Now you can be a PAN card holder within just 10 minutes. Explain that banking, PAN card is required for filing income tax returns and for all financial transactions.
Get free e-pan using aadhar card
Now you do not have to wait for 15 or more days for a PAN card. On the income tax website, the government has immediately launched the facility of generating and downloading PAN cards. Now you can be a PAN card holder within just 10 minutes. Explain that banking, PAN card is required for filing income tax returns and for all financial transactions. Let’s know, how you can generate your Permanent Account Number online yourself…
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the website of Income Tax Department www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- On the left side of it, the option of ‘Quick Links’ will appear, in which the option of ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ is given below first, you will have to click on it.
- A new page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you will see two options Get New PAN and Check Status / Download PAN. If you do not have a PAN card, then the first option has to be selected.
- As soon as you click on Get New PAN, a new page will open. Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number. After this, the captcha code has to be written below. You will have to confirm after this. You will get Aadhaar OTP on mobile. Upon entering this, you will get a message, which will contain the acknowledgment number of the PAN card. You will also receive this over email.
- Before confirming the details, you have to keep in mind that the mobile number register with Aadhaar should be present near you as OTP will come on it.
How to download e-PAN card
- After receiving the acknowledgment number of the PAN card, you have to download it. You have to go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After opening the website, click on Instant PAN through Aadhaar. Subsequently, go to Check Status of PAN.
- After this, once again enter your Aadhaar number and you will have OTP. Upon entering this password, you will have the option to download. Clicking on it, a copy of the e-PAN will be downloaded.
We wish that after reading the above article, you would have a complete idea to get free e-pan using aadhaar card.