Get your Aadhar card print out quickly with these steps
Having a proof of identity is one of the most important duties of the citizens. When it comes to identity proofs, Aadhar is the biggest identity proof that encapsulates over 99% of the Indian population. There are millions of people who are yet to get themselves enrolled in this UID system. If you are also waiting for your Aadhar card then you can either wait for the physical delivery or you can download it and get your Aadhar card print out from the internet. Most of the people prefer to download Aadhar card from the internet.
Aadhar card print out option is available from within a month of enrolment. In case you want to take Aadhar card print out then just follow the simple steps:
- First of all you need to complete the formalities regarding downloading the Aadhar card from the UIDAI website.
- Once your card has been downloaded, you need to open the Aadhar file using a password. The password to open the Aadhar file is the 6 digit pin code of your address.
- When your Aadhar card will open on your screen then you need to save it to your hard disk so that you can take Aadhar card print out.
- Now when you will open the save Aadhar file then you will find the print option on the screen.
- Simply click on the Print option or press Ctrl+P. You can also find the print option in the File Menu. Just click on it.
- Aadhar card will be printed.
Nowadays, Aadhar card print out is mandatory in several institutions. Even income tax department has made it mandatory for the taxpayers to provide their Aadhar card as a proof. Apart from this, the Aadhar card print out is required in opening of bank accounts. It is also required by the exam centers where you will be appearing for the exams. There are several legal formalities as well where Aadhar card is required to be provided by you. Besides saving Aadhar card for printing purpose, you can take Aadhar card print out in online mode. All you need to do is to visit https://uidai.gov.in/ . Here you can view your Aadhar card and can print it online. But make sure that in order to take Aadhar card print out online, a printer must be connected to the system.
In order to view your Aadhar card, you should make sure that you have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer system. Only then you will be able to view your Aadhar card. If you haven’t downloaded your Aadhar card then you must check Aadhar card status enquiry on UIDAI website and should take the print out of the Aadhar card. If you have not applied for Aadhar number as yet then you just visit your nearest Aadhar centre as soon as possible and should apply for the Aadhar number. With the passage of time Aadhar number will be used on a larger scale and hence you must have it to avoid any troubles in the future.