Looking for a quick way to get a PAN card for yourself? Want to make your work easy? Not you don’t have to worry about thoughts like, “How can I get PAN card instantly?” Because here you will be provided with some informative and quick methods by which you can get your PAN card free of cost in a FEW MINUTES. Yes, getting a PAN card is this easy now. Govt has also made it mandatory to link aadhaar card with PAN Card. So, don’t forget to link PAN card with aadhar card after you get the PAN.
All the Aadhar Cardholders can now get a free PAN card in just 10 minutes:
Here are a few and quick steps that you need to follow in order to get a PAN card free of cost in Few Minutes. You need not fill that long-form offline and stand in queues to get your PAN card these days. It is because the Income Tax Department has made your work easy by providing you with an ePAN card based on your Aadhar based e-KYC, that too instantly. It is a simple process in which your Aadhar Card details and your mobile number is required. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which will complete your process of e-KYC. This way you can get an e-PAN card in the form of PDF format. If you want you can also place an order for a laminated PAN card in just 50 rupees.
Apply for Free PAN Card:
- The first step is to visit the e-portal of the Income Tax Department. There you will find an option “Instant PAN through Aadhar” under the section of “Quick Links” at the left-hand side. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you will click on “Get New PAN”.
You will fill your Aadhar Card details, that is, your Aadhar number, along with the Captcha Code. Then you will receive an OTP on your mobile number that is registered on your Aadhar Card.
- Validate your Aadhar details and OTP. You will also get an option to validate your email ID.
- Once the procedure of filling details from your side is done, the e-KYC data of your Aadhar number is exchanged with the UIDAI, and then you will be allotted your PAN card instantly.
- By clicking on the “Download PAN/Check Status” option, you will get your PAN card downloaded in PDF format on your system. If you have registered your email ID, you will also get the PDF copy of your Aadhar Card on your mail ID.
Hence, this easy, quick, and paperless technique of getting your PAN card, does not require more than 10 minutes. But, one to be kept in mind is, that this facility is provided to only those people who have never had a PAN card issued for themselves before.
Therefore, this way you can instantly get a pan card for free in a few minutes, without filling any documents or doing any paperwork. Also, for availing this facility, you must have an Aadhar Card (although it is well assumed that every other person today has an Aadhar Card, that is the basic document for identity). Because this method will only provide you a PAN card by using your Aadhar Card details.
Hope, this article helped you understand the method of obtaining an online PAN card in just a few minutes.