AADHAAR CARD,PAN CARD LINKING:NOW ITS JUST AN SMS AWAY
According to the Income Tax Department all the Income tax bearers must link their Permanent Account Number)PAN with Aadhaar (UID) these two main identification numbers (UID and PAN) should be link together to enjoy the seem less services from income tax department, Since Few Weeks IT department mentioned the linking of Aadhaar and PAN is a main compulsion for filing income tax return.
The Income Tax Department listed the various ways to link their Aadhaar with PAN on its official website- incometaxindia.gov.in. The Income Tax Department is also advertising through newspapers asking taxpayers to link PAN with Aadhaar.
Three easy ways to link PAN with Aadhaar are given below and each step will be explain to you thoroughly-
- a) Through SMS
- b) Through e-filing portal
- c) Pan card Application
- A) The easiest way to link your PAN to Aadhaar is through SMS service simply by sending a request SMS
- To link your PAN with Aadhaar via SMS you have to simply send an SMS to one of the number either 567678 or 56161 and type (UIDPAN 123456789012 ABCDE1234F) in the message body
- You have to get ensure that the valid mobile number through which you are sending the SMS is registered on your Aadhaar card and its database as you’ll receive OTP on the same number in order to complete the procedure.
- Once you send the message, you’ll receive the receipt of the request message through an SMS.
- After some days,you’ll receive the message regarding the linking of the Aadhar Card with your Pan Card on the registered mobile number via SMS.
(THROUGH E-FILING PORTAL)
A request can also be submitted for the linking of Aadhaar with PAN while filing the i ITR (income tax return) online through (E-FILING) portal. The link of e-filing, according to the norms of Income Tax Department is available on the official website of NSDL (tin-nsdl.com) as well as the income tax e-filing portal and UTIITSL(utiitsl.com).
PAN card application
While providing the application to obtain a PAN card or apply for any changes in one’s information, you can also attach the request of linking Aadhaar with PAN card with the application, according to official norms.