How To Link Aadhaar card with NPCI? : Hey, are you seeking how to check Aadhar Linking status in npci then you are at the correct place? Here you can find a complete solution on how to link bank account with NPCI online.
As we all know Aadhaar card works as a valid identity proof in India. This card holds a 12-digits unique number. Every cardholder has this number but everyone has a unique number. This number is issued by UIDAI. The enrollment of this card does not take any charges.
Now, it is mandatory to update your Aadhar card. If the government will find any mismatch in your documents then you will be punished by its rule. So, make sure that your Aadhar card is updated. So, many people think that updating Aadhar card costs money. But it is not a complete truth. If you are updating your basic information then it does not charge any cost. But if there is any biometric updation then, it will charge Rs. 50. Earlier this charge was Rs. 25 but now, it is increased to Rs. 50.
There are so many people who reported a problem with Aadhaar linking status with NPCI like “Aadhaar card linked with state bank India account, but it has not been linked in NPCI server. What can be the issue?”. Hoping that here in this article you will receive all the answers of your question.
What is NPCI?
First, you have to know What NPCI is? The NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) was founded in 2008 is a hub for operating entire electronic retail payments and settlements across India. NPCI works under the Indian Bank’s Association (IBA) and Reservation Bank of India (RBI). The retail payment system comprises multiple varieties of products, technology solutions, delivery channels, and service providers.
The NPCI service portfolio includes the National Automatic Clearing House, National Financial Switch, Quick Payment Service, Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, Check Transaction System, Aadhaar Payment Bridge System, Domestic Card Scheme and Express Check Clearing System.
Linking Aadhaar card with a bank account is extremely significant for receiving Direct Benefits Transfer provided by several government schemes. But there are so many people who reported a problem with their Aadhaar card not linked with NPCI. By following below points you can find step by step procedure to link Aadhaar with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India):
The process to Link Aadhar card with NPCI
1) Initially, download the Aadhar Seeding Form from the official NPCI website in circular number 268. While downloading the form read the form carefully to avoid wrong form downloading.
2) Take a print out of the form and fill entire details properly for example bank name, account number, account number, Aadhaar number, and account holder name. Crosscheck the filled details to avoid mistakes.
3) After filling the form submit it to the nearest branch with a copy of Aadhaar card. While submitting the copy take your original Aadhaar card with you for verification.
4) After submitting the form, the NPCI will request you to link your Aadhaar card with a bank account. You can link your bank account to the Aadhaar card by online process or offline process.
5) Now, take a photocopy of your Aadhaar seeding form and Aadhaar card and mail it to NPCI official email id firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Aadhar link with NPCI. In the mail, remember to add that you have submitted the form submitted to the branch. While emailing check once to avoid mistakes.
6) That’s all, your Aadhaar card will get linked with NPCI within 5-6 business days.
We wish that after reading this article you can easily update aadhaar card with NPCI. If you have any query then feel free to comment below.
Q1: NPCI stands for?
Ans: NPCI stands for National Payments Corporation of India
Q2: While linking Aadhaar card to NPCI, is it mandatory to link bank account also?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory.
Q3: How much time it will take to get linked NPCI with Aadhaar card?
Ans: It will take 5-6 business days.