How to Book Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment : UIDAI is the one that is solely responsible for Aadhaar enrollment and authentication. It is also responsible for the issuance of the Aadhaar Cards to the eligible individuals of the country. It takes care of the entire procedure for issuing the Aadhaar cards to the citizens of India. Aadhaar card contains the unique identification number,which is a 12-digit number issued to the Indian residents after going through the verification round conducted by UIDAI successfully. Any citizen of India irrespective of their age and gender can enroll for the Aadhaar number and ID. In order to get an Aadhaar card, the person should book an Aadhar card online appointment for Enrolment and fill in all the important demographic and bio metric information during the enrolment process at the Aadhaar Enrolment centre.
How to book an Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment Online
The first thing that the person need to do to get the Aadhaar card is to book an appointment at the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. The appointment can be booked online for the Aadhaar card enrollment. Below are the simple steps to enroll for an Aadhar card.
- Visit https://wenrol.uidai.gov.in/enrolment_request/view/enrol/home.php.
- Read on the conditions for Enrolment Request Portal carefully.
- Now you have to click the box opposite the statement saying that you have not enrolled for Aadhaar earlier.
- Enter the security code displayed on the screen in the specified field.
- Select the state or union territory where you live.
- Then click on“verify and proceed” button by agreeing to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
- You will be directed to
- https://wenrol.uidai.gov.in/enrolment_request/view/enrol/preEnrol.php?menu_id=a02&smsg=pass page.
- You will then see an Enrolment Request Application form on your screen.
- Fill the form with your details appropriately.
- Click on “Save and Continue” button.
- You can see a final review of the form you filled with your demographic details.
- Check the form for one last time for any mistakes and submit it.
- You will be prompted to choose an Enrolment centre. You can choose the center based on your convenience to visit it. It is the place where your appointment will be booked.
- Once you select the center you will receive a pre-enrolment slip which you need to carry with you while visiting Aadhaar enrolment centre for completing the enrolment process.
How to do Aadhaar enrollment online?
- To get Aadhaar card enrollment online follow the below steps.
- Start by booking an appointment online for Aadhaar enrollment.
- Go to the enrollment center as per the appointment booked and fill the form given to you with the demographic details.
- Submit the bio metric date as well like fingerprint and eye scan.
- Then an Aadhaar Enrolment Number will be generated and an acknowledgement slip will be given instantly.
Process of Aadhaar Card Enrolment
There are three ways for enrolment:
On the basis of Document: Attach with the form one Proof of Identity (POI) document and one valid Proof of Address (POA) document.
On the Basis of the Head of Family: Head of Family (HOF) may introduce family members by means of documents, which establish Proof of Relationship (POR).
On the Basis of Introducer : In the absence of a valid Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA) document, an introducer’s service can be leveraged. An introducer is a person appointed by the Registrar and should have a valid Aadhar number.
Appointment to get Aadhaar Card
Though it is pretty simple to enroll for an Aadhaar card, without a prior appointment it would be bit of a hassle. UIDAI provides the facility to book an appointment online for the Aadhaar card enrollment.
Process to book online appointment
- Visit the UIDAI website – https://uidai.gov.in/
- The online registration form will be available there.
- Fill the form and get the appointment date and time to enroll for Aadhaar card.
- After filling all the details click on “Fix Appointment” button to confirm appointment.