The Unique Identification Authority of India has launched a new identification card i.e. Aadhar card. Now, the government has given a facility to apply for aadhar card online. Now, You don’t have to wait in long queues and waste your time. You just go to Aadhar Card Center in Khadda, Kushinagar and get yourself registered.
You can download your aadhar card free of cost. The advantage of the e-aadhar card is that the aadhar card that is received by post and the downloaded aadhar card is considered authentic.
It is helpful in a situation when you require any identification proof, you can easily login and download aadhar card anytime and anywhere. Also, it is helpful when you forget the identification proof or address proof or you don’t want to lose the original one. You can now easily download and print e-AADHAAR Card and can save the document in pen drive or phone memory which can be carried anywhere.
You can attach an email to Aadhar card form, in that way you can simply retrieve it online even more easily instead of going through UIDAI portal and download process every time.
They have a facility in Aadhar Card Center Khadda, Kushinagar that you can assign a password to secure your downloaded e- aadhar card. The password is the pin code of your home address.
If you are a new to register to aadhar card then you can visit Aadhar Card Center Khadda, Kushinagar to get yourself registered. If you have already registered, You can check aadhar card status from Aadhar Card Center Khadda, Kushinagar.
Recover your Aadhar Card from Aadhar Card Center Khadda, Kushinagar
If you have lost your AADHAR card Enrollment ID you can follow these steps below:
- Go to Aadhar Card Center Khadda, Kushinagar
- Select appropriate option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
- Enter your full name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the security code as displayed and click on “Get OTP” button
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- In the box below, enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address
- Click on “Verify OTP”
Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
Now go to Aadhar Card Center in Khadda, Kushinagar
- Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP”
One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
You now have your e-AADHAR card, which you can print out !